Looking for people with open diary.

Options
If anybody is willing to add me that has an open diary, I'd love that. I like looking for ideas and inspiration from other people.

I have an open diary as well.

Also, I'm a female college student that loves animals, art, and traveling. Just in case anybody cares. :p

Replies

• happyapathy
    Options
    My diary is open but I'm not sure there's anything helpful in it. I guess it wouldn't hurt to look.
  • zombie130
    Options
    hi! im starting college this fall! i also love animals and art XD and traveling is fun^^ my diary is open and i eat pretty well, i tend to eat the same sort of things a lot but oh well haha. its healthy and it tastes great so im not complaining:)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi, my diary is open. Feel free to friend request me and take a look.
  • sjserna
    sjserna Posts: 48
    Options
    I have an open diary.
  • Quirky_but_nice
    Quirky_but_nice Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, but as I'm in the uk, some of the food may sound strange!
    Any recipes you need, just send me a message.
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, you can look & add me.

I also live in Orlando, went to UCF (6 years for Bachelors & Masters). Love animals and traveling as well.. we're like BFF lol
  • Quirky_but_nice
    Quirky_but_nice Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    and I fill it out every day!
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I am getting better at logging. Calories are going to look really low right now, as I'm doing green smoothies with some snacking for the next couple weeks. After that, I'm planning to move back towards at least one meal, and possible only replacing 1/2 meals with green smoothies.
  • jrowe0311
    Options
    Open diary anyone can friend request. Just starting out trying to eat better but its really really hard.
  • HisStrengthCounselor
    HisStrengthCounselor Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • ragsibobs
    ragsibobs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I live in the UK and have an open diary. Feel free to send me a friend request and a little message.