Wow...7pds!

Options
eric5577
eric5577 Posts: 65 Member
Woke up this morning dreading to get on the scale, every Wednesday morn is weigh in!! I thought I would hoop on, and the scale would tell me to get off! It only goes to 330....WELL....to my surprise it showed a number of 328!!! That is 7 lbs less than last week! I was so pumped...

Replies

• amos481
    amos481 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Isn't that a nice feeling? :smile:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Congrats !
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    Nice job sir
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Fantastic news. Keep it going mate. I have only been at it a couple of months and some weeks I've only lost a lb, and others 3 or 4, so don't be disheartened if you don't always get such a large number. That said, that is impressive and you deserve to be pumped! :drinker:
  • eric5577
    eric5577 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It just feels great to work hard an see the results!!! Made my day better and my walk longer!!
  • Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congrats man, what a great week for you. Sent you a FR if you are interested.
  • 2dare2dream
    2dare2dream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congrats on such a nice loss. And as bonus now you are under the max on scale you will be able to keep closer eye on those numbers. Remember to keep hydrated and drink plenty water and walk. Walking was the first exercise i added and it is the one that has given me great returns. You would be surprised how many calories extra you can earn for walking, start slow and build your speed and distance up. In no time you will be racking up the miles,
    You should be proud of the work you have done so far. I had major weight to lose and set myself small targets. For me the big picture was too depressing, breaking it down to smaller goals kept me motivated and on track.
    congrats again on such a good week. x
  • ConnorS879
    ConnorS879 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Woke up this morning dreading to get on the scale, every Wednesday morn is weigh in!! I thought I would hoop on, and the scale would tell me to get off! It only goes to 330....WELL....to my surprise it showed a number of 328!!! That is 7 lbs less than last week! I was so pumped...

well done, thats great progress, keep going :)
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Know all to well about seeing the ERR on the scale. Huge kudos on your progress... Keep the momentum.
  • kstar0327
    kstar0327 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    awesome Job :smile:
  • puddy29
    puddy29 Posts: 77
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work I can't wait to experience this.
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    Fantastic news. Keep it going mate. I have only been at it a couple of months and some weeks I've only lost a lb, and others 3 or 4, so don't be disheartened if you don't always get such a large number. That said, that is impressive and you deserve to be pumped! :drinker:

Way to go - that's such an awesome feeling! ...but I second what he said - sometimes you only lose 1 lb or nothing, or even gain a little - don't let it dishearten you or set you back. It's about progress, not perfection. But 7lbs is an AWESOME start :-)
  • askcupid117
    askcupid117 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up all of the hard work!
  • KaidensMom13
    KaidensMom13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's great Eric!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Woot keep it up!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Great work! Aren't you glad you made yourself accountable and were rewarded with the fantastic loss!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! WTG!
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    F'n right, Eric!

Go get it!
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Stay strong, keep it up!
  • HellaCarriefornia
    HellaCarriefornia Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!