What will be your reward?

Options

Replies

• In my area, there are beaches where people just go to swim and build sand castles and then there is the beach where people go to check people out and be checked out, to shop, to party, all that jazz. Even when I was thin it made me uncomfortable, but I'm determined to be in a position to think of myself as hot (to be thin) and to do so. Going there in a really wonderful bikini will be my way of affirming that I look damn good (you know, once I do).
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have a tatoo in mind for my final reward.

ME TOOOO!!!!:happy:
  • Ilovepeppers
    Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    It sounds stupid but...ill finally be able to go to school in person. Ive been taking all my classes online since I'm too embarrassed to go in person :(
  • Depplover28
    Options
    A shopping spree and a bikini :] maybe getting my belly button pierced to. who knows!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    I'd really love an Elliptical trainer, I'm 1lb away from goal :-)
  • ralevin
    ralevin Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It sounds stupid but...ill finally be able to go to school in person. Ive been taking all my classes online since I'm too embarrassed to go in person :(

It sounds stupid????!! Not at all. Sounds like a great motivator, and I wish you all the successes possible on your journey.
  • OneLife2Love
    Options
    Mine will be I will take a garbage bag and dump every single piece of clohting that I own in it and than I will go shoppin for a new wardrobe.. lol I might do that b4 i through out my old clothes so atleast I'll have somethong to wear for a couple days any way you get the picture!:tongue:
  • Grenell1229
    Options
    My first mini goal when I reach 190 will be my FIRST pedicure! I figure I'll be able to see my feet better.. haha. My overall goal is a non-one piece bathing suit that looks good!
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options

Your beautiful so why would you want to hide away. Don't ever be embarrassed about yourself. Enjoy life to the full.
  • Endershadow
    Endershadow Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    A trip to las vegas! and a new softball bat!
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at my goal weight, and my reward of choice... laser eye surgery!

I did set myself a few mini goals throughout my weightloss!
    * I wanted to get to 12 stones in July before my cousins wedding, which I did and my mum bought me a beautiful dress
    * I wanted to get down to 11 stones before Halloween, again, I did this! That reward was a weekend away with my friends and my first pair of Bench jeans :smile:
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    I'm almost at my goal weight, and my reward of choice... laser eye surgery!

I did set myself a few mini goals throughout my weightloss!
    * I wanted to get to 12 stones in July before my cousins wedding, which I did and my mum bought me a beautiful dress
    * I wanted to get down to 11 stones before Halloween, again, I did this! That reward was a weekend away with my friends and my first pair of Bench jeans :smile:

I had laser eye surgery 10 years ago. It was the best thing I ever did. When my mum died she left my siblings and myself a little money. I thought what should I do with it that will always remind me of my darling mum. My husband suggested laser eye surgery. I'd always talked about having it done. So that is what I did. Thanks mum :0)
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    A new tattoo that I can happily show off!
  • debbieruth
    Options
    Being healthy will be an awesome reward on its own, but the real/true reward I look forward to is finally being able to go to bootcamp. :D
  • jenblwr
    jenblwr Posts: 53
    Options
    It'll be a new tattoo for me too, and hopefully the confidence/self esteem to wear a lovely wedding dress and actually be happy having my photo taken on the day!!
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    a beautiful butterfly tattoo on my hip and some sexy lengerie :)
  • limonami
    limonami Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my final goal weight.
    My reward will be a profesional photo shoot.
    In the mean time every time I do loose 10 pounds I will treat myself to something nice.
    Dying my hair a different color, get a message, get a new hair cut, Get a manicure or pedicure.
    When I get to my half way point I think a trip to a romantic hotel for the night would be nice.
    Go in the pool, have a sauna, a nice dinner or even room service(fresh fruits and whip cream )MMMMM.
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Definitely a new outfit and a massage if finances allow.
  • Jacobsgal
    Options
    I have a few rewards : ) a new wardrobe, self confidence, and pin up pictures done of me as a gift to my husband!! : )
  • IceFaith
    Options
    I think I'm going to do a massage now that I'm just a bit past 1/2 way.

The reward for all the weight loss will be feeling comfortable having my picture taken. I have Hated having my photo taken because I felt like I looked so terrible.

I want to get some nice sets of matching bra's and panties.

I want a corest as well. Never had one but I think they are very attractive.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!