Your weird day to day habits?

Options
What are some weird day to day habits you have. With food, drinks, exercising? It can be ANYTHING? Mine is using jelly sand sauces! I put it them on everything!

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I don't know how "weird" it is but when I'm at home I have 3 water cups with straws going all of the time (in the fridge) and they are 3 slightly different sizes, and I put way too much thought into which one I choose to use at any given time.
  • nancyzoman
    nancyzoman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I skip lunch a lot and end up eating a handful of nuts, an avocado, or something really light. It works for me.
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I eat in segments. For example, if I have a burger, mixed veggies & a salad for dinner, I'd eat the entire burger before starting the veggies, and all the veggies before the salad. I do this all the time and always have. Didn't know if was weird until others started pointing it out.
  • Yakelmeyer
    Yakelmeyer Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I eat everything with chopsticks.
  • icrushit
    icrushit Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Weighing food before I eat it. Sorry, you matter what way you look at it, it's weird, regardless of whether its for a reason, lol.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    For a while I was eating pepperoncinis with everything, but I seem to have gotten over that craving, so now it's just mainly the weighing and logging my food.

Hmm, I also eat leftover dinner or salad for breakfast a lot, but that's not really day to day or all that weird.
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Every time I go to the bathroom I walk the stairs (5 floors). That way I know I'm getting up and moving around from my desk job.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    What are some weird day to day habits you have. With food, drinks, exercising? It can be ANYTHING? Mine is using jelly sand sauces! I put it them on everything!

:laugh: I agree! jelly sand IS weird!!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I don't know how "weird" it is but when I'm at home I have 3 water cups with straws going all of the time (in the fridge) and they are 3 slightly different sizes, and I put way too much thought into which one I choose to use at any given time.

:laugh: that really cracked me up!...I don't know about weird, but it sure was funny!! :drinker:
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I'm very routine-oriented. I eat at the same times every day Monday-Friday and I'm annoyed when something (a mandatory work lunch, a day off, etc) throws me off my routine. I do this with more than just food.

Also, I rarely change my pre-logged days. I pre-log a week ahead of time and I always say, "It is logged, so it shall be." I got out of bed last night to go to the dollar store because I forgot to get some cream of chicken soup that I needed for the next night's dinner (it was a crock pot meal, so I needed it in the morning). I could've just made a dinner I'd planned for later in the week, but no, not me.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I'm very routine-oriented. I eat at the same times every day Monday-Friday and I'm annoyed when something (a mandatory work lunch, a day off, etc) throws me off my routine. I do this with more than just food.

I'm the same way.

I have oatmeal for breakfast pretty well every day. There is only one pot I will use for cooking it, and I always use the same spatula/spoon thing. If they're unavaiIable I get pretty ticked off.