Newbie from Indiana

Options
Hi everyone, I just found this site a couple of weeks ago. I used it, got discouraged and stopped cause I knew I wasn't eating right and wasn't exercising, but this week I started over and I'm loving it. I enjoy reading all the encouragement here - thanks!

Stacey
Batesville, IN

82915.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• threedeakgifts
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just found this site a couple of weeks ago. I used it, got discouraged and stopped cause I knew I wasn't eating right and wasn't exercising, but this week I started over and I'm loving it. I enjoy reading all the encouragement here - thanks!

Stacey
    Batesville, IN

82915.png
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I am from Indiana too! We do our best to share tips and encouragement. Congratulations and we're glad you're here. :smile: :heart:
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacey and welcome to MFP from a couple hours north of ya!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I found this site on Sunday and it has made me watch what I eat and try to eat right. I love this site so far. And the people on here are very nice and encouraging. I think y ou will like it if you use it.

Connie

86258.png
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Welcome! Another Indiana resident here. :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome from yet another fellow Hoosier!:bigsmile:
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I've just been using the site a few days and was shocked at how the numbers added up. But I guess unless I know that, I'll never be able to fix it, right? I hope you do stick with it. This is really a great site!