This is where I go when I need extra motivation....

Options
I wanted to share this with you guys because there are days when I feel soooooo unmotivated and that there are others like me. I look at myself in the mirror and don't see the change...I know its happening but sometimes I just can't help but get frustrated! :( So....sometime ago I was trying to envision what I'll look like when I reach my goal weight and I stumbled upon this website. http://whatwillilooklike.com It has you put in your gender, a weight range, and height range. Then it pulls up tons of pictures of other people that weight and are as tall as you want to see! I thought it was awesome because everyone is different and its really hard to get an idea of what you'll look like just by googling it lol (sorry if I dont make any sense). It really has helped me TONS when I need that extra little push to keep going. It serves as inspiration and the success stories are great! I know all the health benefits that come along with weight loss, so this isn't just about looking better but I do feel this helps a lot and I know there are others like me who wonder. Thanks for reading this really long paragraph.
xoxo, johanna

Replies

• amyrhodus
    amyrhodus Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. This really is great for motivation.