Chalean Extreme Program

Options
Is anyone here following Chalean Extreme workout? If yes, Are you only focusing on that program or do an extra workout? Does Chalean helpful in losing weight since the duration of workout is only 30-40mins and 5 times a week? Need advice here. Thank you :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Exercise is fitness, not really weight loss. If you follow the meal plan, use a food scale and make sure you are in a deficit, you will lose weight. Exercise helps with muscle retentions, burns calories so you can eat more, and keeps you fit. I love that program but I am doing X3 double right now.

ps- I moved this to fitness and exercise since it's more appropriate then general weight loss.
  • Janipi
    Janipi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, although I am not doing that program, I am doing her PiYo program and I am loving it-- AND seeing results! I am only on week 4 but I am losing weight and really seeing a difference in my shape! It starts off with mostly 30 minute exercises-- with a few shorter. Today I just finished "PiYo Drench" and at 47 minutes.. I was literally drenched in sweat. Feels great.
  • Blessedbythebest1
    Blessedbythebest1 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a ChaLEAN Extreme FANATIC!!! I LOVE HER and her programs, CLX will get you to where you need to be - trust me! If you stick with the program and eat right you will be FINE! You will feel like a bad azz for real. Just make sure you are doing the program correctly where you are fatiguing at the end of the sets, if you feel like you could have done 1 or 2 more you need to up the weight, she is very good with telling you this over and over. Make sure you have a variety of weights, I've done the programs 2 times and my shape has definitely transformed because of this program and Turbo Fire.

Also, I upped my protein while doing this because it was suggested to me to do so when lifting weights. It served me well and I did lose 5 pounds of the program (It was at my last 5 pounds I wanted to lose) - this program helped me reach my goals.

Good luck!