can i add meals

Options
:smile:

Steve

Replies

• Hephaestus678
    Hephaestus678 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was thinking can I add complete meals tat I have saved in my meals? I can't see a way you can do this but perhaps I'm missing something, it would save time if you can do this so you don't have to look for individual items.
  • niyohn
    niyohn Posts: 9
    Options
    You could add the parts of a meal into a recipe list, save it and use that. It just adds everything together.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    On the website, click on "quick tools" below the meal in your diary that you want to save, and there's an option for "remember meal." Click on that and it will allow you to give the meal a name. Later, when you want to add it to your diary again, click "add food" and then go to the "my meals" tab.

I don't use the app, so I can't tell you where to find it there.

ETA: the benefit to doing it this way over doing it as a recipe is that when you add the meal to your diary again later, you will be able to modify the amounts of individual foods, or delete individual foods, which is good if you have a meal that's almost the same as another day -- for example, leftovers, but you didn't have as much of each food left as you had the first time, or maybe you cooked a different side veg to go with a meal that was otherwise the same.