Food Delivery Service

Options
I tried Nutrisystem and some other costly options; I found a local organic food delivery service as well as a local meal service. lots of good options; anyone else have suggestions that worked. the local service even offers the nutrition facts for their meals so its great for keeping a log;

also looking for friends to frequently discuss so feel free to add me.

Replies

• johnprimeaux
    johnprimeaux Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Papa John's delivers and their nutrition facts are already in MFP....just a thought.
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You have a hog and you're talking about local food delivery. Can I ask where you are?
  • kwoww9797
    kwoww9797 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Some people are rude...

I live in San Antonio, TX, and a friend of mine orders Naked Coconut Eats. It is a local food delivery place here in San Antonio that is Palio inspired. I tried some food he ordered, but didn't really like it. If you don't like cooking I see nothing wrong with ordering your food, I would if I could afford it. It's nice that they give you the nutritional information too. That is always helpful.

Good Luck!
    Kat
  • Moose341
    Options
    im on a temporary assignment in Calgary, canada
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Amazon.
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I figured you must be displaced somehow, because I can't find such things. I wish we had them.
  • ahbooker
    ahbooker Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    look at personaltrainerfood.com, awesome sight and had several trainers I know recommend it

It is a great way to stay stress free when thinknong about your shopping list, or cooking in general!
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    It's much easier and cheaper to prep your own meals. And you'll know what is going in them.
  • reachingforarainbow
    reachingforarainbow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    im on a temporary assignment in Calgary, canada
    \

Hey, I live in Calgary too. Whats the name of the delivery service. I'm really curious?