Hello I am new :)

Options
Hello,

My name is Tiffany and I'm looking to losing 20 to 25lbs. It really blows to be close to overweight and with diabetes in my family I want to divert from it as much as I can. It has been a while since I have really been active and eating right, so this is hard for me. Especially with going to school and being a newly wed.

I had tried once really hard before to lose the weight. I guess the real problem started when I started to gain weight I didn't really notice until it got out of control. I tried to lose a lot of weight before my wedding but, it didn't happen, so here is another stab at it. The part that is hardest to me is just to keep it off, which I'm really trying to do but my weight is just stubborn.

I am looking for support, so if you would like to be friends and give each other encouragement I would be honored to be your friend! :)

Replies

• jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends and help keep you motivated! My Fitness Pal is full of wonderful people who are very encouraging and motivating. My father has diabetes so I understand where you are coming from about family. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tiffany!!! I wish you the best of luck on your journey!!!
  • lisapooh1
    Options
    Hello! I would love to be your friend and give you support because it is hard to lose weight, but it can be done with committment and encouragement. Feel free to add me and we can help each other.:smile: My daughters name is Tiffany too.
  • trzickus
    Options
    Thank you very much everyone! I am so scared about diabetes its nuts. I am so glad that this site has supportive people like yourselves. Thank you. :)