How oblivious can I be?

Options
Veil5577
Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
So I went on my lunch break to close my bank account because I switched banks. The guy that helped me was nice enough.

I told him I wanted to close the account, which I assume he understood as meaning "I no longer want to do business with this bank."

When he was done taking care of what had to be taken care of he handed me his business card. Even though I just told him I don't want to do business with this bank anymore.

After I left, I saw he'd written his cell phone number on the back.

It was a twenty minute walk back to work and it didn't hit me till I got there. :embarassed:

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I think he wants to make a deposit. :wink: :laugh:
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I think he wants to make a deposit. :wink: :laugh:

+1...theres really nothing else to say. Close the thread.
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    It's ok, I am almost completely oblivious to the world when I'm focused on some random inner thought.

One time I was at a dance club, and these two girls started dancing with me all sexy, and....
  • Veil5577
    Options
    I just don't even think about the possibility of anyone hitting on me, which is why it didn't register right away. *shrug*
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    LOL, definitely wants to make a deposit! Its ok, Im insanely oblivious, unless Im being told bluntly, to my face, most of the time whoooosh right over my head. My friends are the ones that tell me LOL
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    im oblivious too. I mean I sitll havent noticed supermodels hitting on me.
  • red66stang
    Options
    It could be worse. I once got hit on by a dude while I was out with my fiancé (now wife) and a bunch of friends and never knew what was happening. I thought the guy was just being nice until one of my female friends pointed out what was going on. I got crap about that for a long time.

Now that you know his intentions the real question is whether you are going to call him.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    It happens I guess. Sometimes we just need more than just hints.
  • Veil5577
    Options
    It could be worse. I once got hit on by a dude while I was out with my fiancé (now wife) and a bunch of friends and never knew what was happening. I thought the guy was just being nice until one of my female friends pointed out what was going on. I got crap about that for a long time.

Now that you know his intentions the real question is whether you are going to call him.

Nope.