Who is your favorite NFL team?

Options

Replies

• LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK so it has to be the New England Patriots :)

so in England youre a fan of the team named after a group of people who kicked England's *kitten*?

'Well, I'm mexican so is there a team called border patrol?

Mexican = Raider fan when they were in LA. I guess since there is an invasion in AZ, go Cards!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

so in England youre a fan of the team named after a group of people who kicked England's *kitten*?

Mexican = Raider fan when they were in LA. I guess since there is an invasion in AZ, go Cards!

i actually did watch bo jackson get his thigh injury at the coliseeum so....
  • LoneWolf_70
    Options

u mean his hip injury?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

u mean his hip injury?

yeah that one.

well, now you've reminded me, I guess I should go put this up in my Throwback Thursday Pee Chee folder thread. IT is thursday after all.

bojacksonposter2.jpg
  • Odwaroftorn
    Odwaroftorn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Lifelong fan here of the team that has won more championships than any other and the only team to have three-peated the NFL championship (and they did it twice!!!!!)

Ahhh. A fan of the Packers. 13 NFL Championships, most ever. Then it's the Giants, Bears and Browns (not necessarily in this order, but I think it's right.), followed by those Steelers.
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    New Orleans Saints & Seattle Seahawks
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options

u mean his hip injury?

Such a strange play. sucks
  • Odwaroftorn
    Options
    I've been a Cardinals fan since 1977. Looking forward to having home field advantage in next Februaries Super Bowl.
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Bears. The original football team.
  • LoneWolf_70
    Options
    uh hey ppl..u CANNOT have TWO teams! Total Fan Violation.
  • Courtnee80
    Courtnee80 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Pats fan!!
  • Odwaroftorn
    Options
    LoneWolf,

I do have two teams. The Cardinals and anyone playing the Cowboys.

I made the comment about the Packers winning 13 championships because either the person I quoted is a Packers fan and knows this OR she's a fan of the Steelers and they don't seem to understand their team went 40+ years as an NFL tam before they one their first NFL championship, which was in the Super Bowl era. Then went on another 30 year or so drought. While the Packers have over twice as many NFL championships. Steelers fans also seem to forget there ar four teams with more championships than them, one being the Browns.

Now, is only 6 championships bad? Well, it's four more than my Cardinals, but we aim to narrow that gap this year.
  • Odwaroftorn
    Options

Btwalsh,

the Bears aren't the original. Or at least not the oldest. The Cardinals are the oldest and a founding member of the NFL. The Packers joined the league a season after. Interestingly, if the Cardinals owner hadn't loaned money to the Bears owner while they both played in Chicago, there would be no Bears. I'm glad he loaned the money.

The Bears-Cardinals are an older rivalry than even the Packers-Bears.

I love this game and thank you for all liking different teams. If we all liked the same team, all others would go belly up and there'd be no one for our one team to play.
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    The Bolts---Chargers!
  • Swaggs51
    Options

Btwalsh,

the Bears aren't the original. Or at least not the oldest. The Cardinals are the oldest and a founding member of the NFL. The Packers joined the league a season after. Interestingly, if the Cardinals owner hadn't loaned money to the Bears owner while they both played in Chicago, there would be no Bears. I'm glad he loaned the money.

The Bears-Cardinals are an older rivalry than even the Packers-Bears.

I love this game and thank you for all liking different teams. If we all liked the same team, all others would go belly up and there'd be no one for our one team to play.

YOu are a true historian and Fan love that.. Yes the Cards are the origional team in the NFL. There were many "professional teams before the NFL in local cities.

Then came The AFL and the greats like Lamar Hunt Raplh Wilson and AL Davis. Wilson did the same for the Raiders, lent AL money to keep the team

RCW- Original Bill
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that I hate the Cowboys again?
  • Swaggs51
    Options
    yes you can... join the club!
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Seahawks
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Bears! In for smokin' Jay Cutler!