Drunk eating

Options
I'm so bad for eating weird and random stuff when I've had a drink or 2.

What's the weirdest thing you've ever thought was nice and tasty when you was drunk/ tipsy?

Mine is probably sweet rice pudding with cheese on!! How gross, I ate the lot though!

Replies

• GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Croutons wrapped in a pickel chip dipped in ranch.... I love those sober!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I don't eat weird stuff but at an all inclusive in the spring I may have had a couple mojitos and then ordered pretty much everything off the very limited room service menu. I fell asleep before it got to the room. But I had a second wind and ate a bit, drank some more too. :)
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Not really weird but I ordered chicken McNuggets one night whilst intoxicated. TASTED LIKE HEAVEN. There were so good that a few days later (while sober) I decided to get more. They were the most revolting things I had ever tasted. I ate one and a half, and the rest went in the garbage.
  • KaterinaTerese
    KaterinaTerese Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Waffles and fried chicken. Literally one of the messiest nights of my life...
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i overcooked some sausages in the oven (hey at least i have learned to not fry when i'm drunk!) and i forgot about them. by the time i remembered they were sausage shaped hockey pucks with the consistency of corrugated cardboard. i ate them... all 6 of those cripsy bad boys hahahaha
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    i like dunking golden oreos in scotch :drinker:
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Cheese and Jam always gets me :drinker:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    a drink or 2.

A drink or 2 is what goes with dinner.
  • JaimieAG
    JaimieAG Posts: 48
    Options
    Jack in the box jalapeno poppers with ranch.
  • FurtherUpstream
    Options
    I once ate a dog jerky treat, but not by choice. =/
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Nachos and random women.

I've said too much...
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    My husband's best mate offers to make us sandwiches when we're all pissed. Once he made me one that had cheese, doritoes, kabana, sundried tomato dip, dill pickles, jalapenos, and buffalo chicken wings (boneless). It was amazing.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Nachos and random women.

I've said too much...

Yes, you could have left out the nachos.
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i had a few to drink the other night and when i got hungry i didn't want to eat JUNK FOOD .. so i ended up with brussel sprouts and baked beans .. lol ..tasted great to be honest but i don't think ill try it sober.. :drinker:
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    There's a place here in SWVA where you don't go UNLESS you're drunk. The food is unbearable otherwise.
  • RAWR_ImaDinosaur
    RAWR_ImaDinosaur Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It was one my close friend's birthday and she had gotten a chocolate honey whiskey pie (oh my god it was so good) and it wasn't a strange thing to eat except that there were 5 ravenous college students standing around it eating the whole thing with a spoon.
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    There's a place here in SWVA where you don't go UNLESS you're drunk. The food is unbearable otherwise.

sounds like my mums house.. lol
  • ChristinaCCRN
    ChristinaCCRN Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell. Which I'm not a fan of sober. Apparently my intoxicated side thinks it's amazing because I keep going back :/ gross.
  • bseant
    bseant Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    jack in the box tacos
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Nachos and random women.

I've said too much...

Yes, you could have left out the nachos.

LMAO!!!! my thoughts exactly!