New and in need of support

Options
I don't get any support from my family and friends and I really need to loose 20 kg I would love some support :)

Replies

• singlemom73
    singlemom73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • jspanman
    jspanman Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    And me! :)
  • juliefulloflife
    juliefulloflife Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You gotta do this for yourself. Don't worry about what others say or do not say.
    There's more joy in achieving something that others didn't believe that you could achieve.
    My mum was not really believing in the app. And as she had seen my little weight loss, she has me preparing her meals.

So don't think negative. You can do it!!!
  • kayla2sxc4u
    Options
    hi there,theres a lot of people on here that give loads of support and confidence cheering u on its hard to loss weight when no one around is supporting u my partner eats chips and junk food all the time and in front of me while I'm eating a salad i hate it so much but u need to do it for yourself and prove to everyone u can do it to start a happier heather life :smile:

add me if u want
  • aaronstone71
    Options
    I don't get any support from my family and friends and I really need to loose 20 kg I would love some support :)

I feel very similar to you. You've got a MyFitnessPal friend here if you are interested.
  • kerrymaas
    kerrymaas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to support you in any manner possible. I've been a professional USSF coach and trainer for over 15 yrs, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
  • zericaaaaa
    zericaaaaa Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    ive got a skinny lil boyfriend who can eat whatever he wants and a roommate that isn't dedicated to a healthy lifestyle so I feel your pain! feel free to add :)
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey I will give you support. Let's try to get each other through this add me if you want. It's hard when you don't have support at home. We can do with out it of course, but it would be nice if the people that are close to us gave some support . :drinker:
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I am on pretty much every day - feel free to add me! The more the merrier on this journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • RedHeadHotMama
    RedHeadHotMama Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request. Family should be there for you. You may not have them but you have us. And anyone else feel free to add me. Support is a wonderful thing to have.