This is the key to you weight loss

Options
Are you having a difficult time finding the motivation to lose weight? Do you ever feel like it's impossible for you to lose weight, and that you don't have the willpower? Well I'm here to tell you that you need to go look in the mirror, despite how you may feel about your body, and tell yourself you are worth it. Tell yourself you can do it. Look at your body, whether you hate it or love it. You only have one life, and that should be your motivation. It is definitely not going to be easy, I don't care what anyone says, and you may hit a few rough patches..... But... I know you can do it, and I am here for all of those who are fed up with being the "fat one". You are beautiful, and you CAN do it! You CAN be fit and healthy. You CAN look the way you want. And when you've reached your goal, you will be a changed person. I've seen it in so many people, including myself. Now go to bed, and when you wake up tomorrow morning, enjoy a nutrient dense wholesome meal, and tell yourself you can do it. I KNOW YOU CAN! I can't wait for all of you to look at yourself, and love what you see. I'm not going to say good luck, because you don't need luck, you just need someone to tell you that you can do it. Peace, Love, and Health.... Again, health :)

Replies