Pound for Pound Challenge

MaryTheIceCube
MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
This is a FREE challenge that benefits not only ourselves, but also those less fortunate in our communities... what's not to like about that? :-D

http://www.pfpchallenge.com/

For every pound you pledge to lose through May 31, 2011, the Pound For Pound Challenge will donate 11¢ to Feeding America® — enough to secure one pound of groceries on behalf of local food banks.

Team MOTIVATION would LOVE for you to join us in fighting hunger!

Click on the "Pledge" tab, and it will give you the two options of "Join a Team" or "Pledge Pounds". Click on "Join A Team".

You should then be able to click on "Join Team" next to MOTIVATION and it will open another window that will give you the option of "Change Teams" or "Continue Pledging". Follow the directions under "Continue Pledging" to register and pledge.

Also, join team MOTIVATION's Facebook group for support, encouragement, check-in and... well, Motivation, of course!

Thank you!!!

Replies

• peaches32684
    peaches32684 Posts: 10 Member
    I joined today! Your team is doing well and I am very happy and excited to be a part of it!!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    I joined today! Your team is doing well and I am very happy and excited to be a part of it!!

Thank you, Megan!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.