daily goal or weekly goal..??

Options
I'm 5ft 1 inch 26yrs female with 10more Kgs to loose to my goal weight.I usually try to follow daily calorific level of 1200.but in some weeks (specially in celebration days) I just go above my daily calories about 300-500 . instead of feeling guilty about that for whole week I like to consider the weekly calory amount (in my case - 8400per week) and try to compensate those extra calories by eating bit less in other days of the week.usually I do not eat my exercise calories back.and I measure and weigh all of my portions with a kitchen scale and add calories to my diary from the pinch of pepper I use. I hope you'al would help me in this situation.. thanks -- cheers...

Replies

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I have my daily average that I aim to hit over the week. So yes, going over one day means under on another.

I'm intrigued, you used kgs and y'all in the one paragraph. I thought y'all was American only saying?
  • eranganm8
    eranganm8 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have my daily average that I aim to hit over the week. So yes, going over one day means under on another.

I'm intrigued, you used kgs and y'all in the one paragraph. I thought y'all was American only saying?

thanks for replying.... hahaha... may be I have some influence from my aunts and uncles in USA . but I'm totally asian... from Sri Lanka.. :)