is there such thing as

Options
too much water cause i've drank about 5 16.9 oz bottles of water. do you think im over doing it? idk i just love drinking water!

Replies

• Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You do have to be careful cause you can flush the vitamins and electrolyetes out with too much! I drink minimun 3 liters a day or try too!
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    There is but you aren't even close :)
  • danaaaaa
    Options
    You do have to be careful cause you can flush the vitamins and electrolyetes out with too much! I drink minimun 3 liters a day or try too!

this is true!
  • danaaaaa
    Options
    There is but you aren't even close :)

OMG! good cause i love drinking water :frown:
  • myladyelliott
    Options
    There is a woman here in Utah who is in prison for making her adopted daughter drink too much water, which resulted in the child's death. I don't think an adult could drink that much and not get good and sick first, but I wouldn't force it if your stomach is feeling too full.

I'm not a health care professional, so don't quote me, but I wouldn't think it would be too much of a concern. After all, 8 8oz glasses is 64 oz, and that's a half a gallon. I had to get used to drinking even that much in a day, and it still seems like a lot to me.

:^>
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    There is such a thing as too much water - and it can really hurt you. But, as TaneeisFitforLife said, you aren't even close! Drink your water - it's good for you!
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    Oh, most days I clear 100 oz or more. I like it, too!
  • mommyfirst77
    Options
    Yea my sister was water toxic at one point................ But she was preg. and drinking like a LOT of water a day! it depleted her nutrients. She had to back off the water! But I do not think you are close! I drink 3 to 4 liters a day!
  • danaaaaa
    Options
    thanks for the input guys!

now im mad because my net calories is 821 and i need to eat 1500 :grumble: :brokenheart:
  • txlilangel4ya
    Options
    I was watching Dr. Oz I think last week and there was a nutritionist on there that suggested that the minimum water amount to drink if you want to help you weight loss is half of your body weight in ounces. :)