Halfway There..

Options
SheGlows
SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
Hey all! I finally got around to taking progress pictures. I've lost 19.2 lbs as of today, starting from 170 and weighing in at 150.8 currently. My halfway point is a 20 lb loss, but, close enough. I didn't have anyone around to take my pictures so sorry for the different angles. Here are the comparisons!

14668335057_710e593162.jpg

14668264748_fb09f4ec8e.jpg

14854532522_fb8baf6c9d.jpg

Note: In my chunkier pictures I painted out my face in a fit of embarrassment from the day I took the pictures. Sad that I did that instead of showing my face. And, yes, I got a tattoo on my back. I'd like to thank everyone for the wonderful ongoing support. MFP is so helpful! Looking forward to posting my official "after" photos. 20 lbs to go!!!

Replies

• ChelseaWelseyKins
    ChelseaWelseyKins Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaang. You look great! You'll get to your goal SUPER fast! No need to color out your face either :)
  • SheGlows
    Options
    Girl I love you already! Thank you:-)
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I think she is very good color-er though! haha
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Hell yes, awesome work, darlin!!!

a0jmti.gif

But are you sure you weren't just sucking it in for the pic? You're a lil blue in the face...
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    looking good keep at it
  • SheGlows
    Options
    Thanks all:-)
  • strong_er
    strong_er Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Great job. You'll be ready to compete in no time.
  • SheGlows
    Options
    Thanks love! Getting there..
  • Bageeeta
    Bageeeta Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    In every pic your were and are beautiful! That being said you are doing a great job and your work shows!
  • spmode
    spmode Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Uh, yeah! You were always looking good but you've lost the little crease where your hips start and now you're smooth and sleek all the way down your back. Rarrrw!

Oh and....

bon+jovi.gif
  • SheGlows
    Options
    Bahaha thank you for making my day _Waffle_ <3
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You look great before and after!
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else...you looked great before and no need to hide that gorgeousness behind the color blue! All your hard work is really starting show, though, so keep it up and keep on smilin' through it!! =D
  • SheGlows
    Options
    Thank you guys:-}
  • morbidjezebel
    morbidjezebel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very inspirational. Oh, and you are a beautiful person. You shouldn't try and hide that. I can understand though. Can't wait to see your next pics. You def got this!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!!!!!!!!
  • SheGlows
    Options
    Also, official update, I'm now at 20.2 lbs lost, so, yeah, over halfway there now!!! :-)

14858032514_241c256f7f.jpg

Thanks again for all the encouragement guys. Y'all rock!
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing even in your before pictures! But great work, and great motivation for me. Thanks for posting these!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!