When did you decide to lose weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jaygee13
    Jaygee13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    July 1st when my long term boyfriend broke up with me! It was a great motivator at first but now I'm doing it for me :)
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    when I almost missed my connecting flight,hubby had to hold the plane. I can now run 3 miles in 27:30.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    21st birthday in Oct. of last year. always wanted to lose the weight, hitting 21 made me realize i couldnt just brush it off anymore and if i didnt do something about it meow then id probably be stuck with it forever
  • kmsnyg
    kmsnyg Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Two things:

1) I went to a Giants football game in December and barely fit into my seat.

2) My knees started to hurt. I'm too young to be thinking about knee replacements. I want to be able to move and enjoy life.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Not being able to stand up after working a full shift. :P
  • weeeeeeee
    weeeeeeee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I decided to lose the weight…..

When I really took a GOOD look around the office and turned back and looked at myself. I decided not to be in the fat boat with the other women in the office. They tend to be very upset with me when I don’t participate in staff retreats when they have a large display of junk food to eat. I usually eat a snack before the meeting just so I can say” no thank”… I feel there is no reason for me to be 4’11 and as big as they are along with the list of health problems they have. …. I’m just over 35lb’s overweight and getting any bigger is NOT an option.

Learning to put myself first was the biggest obstacle. :flowerforyou: :blushing: