Which program is the best??

Options
Hey, I am trying to lose 40-45 lbs. What weight loss program would y'all suggest for me?? P90x? Thanks

Replies

• superjarrod1616
    superjarrod1616 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    P90x is awesome! Just don't get frustrated at first. It takes a few weeks to get in the groove, but it works like nothing else does.
  • blondie_0506
    Options
    I think that is what I'm going to try. Is it really hard at first??
  • anthonybc
    Options
    I have tried P90x and it really does help. I just did the exercise part though. If you were to follow the entire program you will lose a good amount of weight.P90x is funny too.Just thought I would let you know :)

If you have a wii there are also a few games that can be fun to play to lose weight. My Fitness Coach is just like a workout video and it helps you to track your progress. Another is EA Sports Active. I tried the first installment and the more workouts. This is different because it sense what you are actually doing. If you are out of shape these two games can really kick your butt. I wouldnt go for games like wii fit. Its more for fun. Dont get me wrong it can be beneficial but there is not much going on other than balance games.

I hope this helps. Good Luck! You can do it!
  • blondie_0506
    Options
    I do have a Wii!! My boyfriend bought me the Wii Fit Plus for Christmas, so I am kinda using that already. I'm just not seeing big results like I want!! But thank you so much!! :)