Core Protein Shakes/Quest Bars

Options
Has anyone tried Core Protein Shakes and or Quest Bars? Tell me your thoughts on them?

Replies

• lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I always recommend Quest bars. They're pretty pricey, but for the amount of protein and taste, I happily buy them.
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Yes to Quest Bars. They are delicious. I usually get mine from vitaminshoppe.com when they have a coupon.
  • kessler4130
    kessler4130 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Cookies and Cream Quest bars taste like they are made of 100% candy, rad. The only protein I use is MTS whey.
  • rodduz
    rodduz Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are amazing! 17g of fibre per bar! Awesome! All protein bars pack a decent amount of protein but NONE get anywhere near that level of fibre and I'd hazard a guess that the vast majority of people overlook fibre and don't get enough of it. And it's a pretty important part of our diets.
  • Ahdillard
    Ahdillard Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    LOVE love LOVE quest bars!! My favorite is White Raspeberry Chocolate!!! Cookie Dough, Cookies n creme, chocolate chunk, all of them are good! I get mine from GNC with my gold card, I usually get bogo 50% off on the boxes! Go there and get single bars to see if you like them first. I bought one of every flavor to see what I liked first. The fiber is high, the protein is high, the taste is awesome!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are amazing! 17g of fibre per bar! Awesome! All protein bars pack a decent amount of protein but NONE get anywhere near that level of fibre and I'd hazard a guess that the vast majority of people overlook fibre and don't get enough of it. And it's a pretty important part of our diets.

This is also why I prefer Quest bars. You can get 15-20 g of protein from other brands, but nowhere near the fiber.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are amazing. Too bad they cost a lot.

A.C.E. Certified Group Fitness and Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I love quest bars but prefer the power crunch or KIND bars.
  • SeptemberLondon
    SeptemberLondon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    YES to Quest bars! I think they taste better than most protein bars, with 1g of sugar and tons of fiber. There's a YouTube channel dedicated to recipes using Quest Bars. I haven't watched, but read about one idea to cut the White Choc Raspberry into 6 pieces, microwave slightly and then cook them. Apparently they come out like fresh baked cookies.

They are a little pricey, but I don't mind. I keep a few of the Double Chocolate in my purse in case I find myself out and starving. I'm also intrigued to try their chips soon.
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I love the non chocolate quest bar. The chocolate ones have a weird after taste to me. Also quest just launch a protein potato chip and it was to die for!
  • peanutbutter_runner
    peanutbutter_runner Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried Core protein shakes, but I am a total Quest bar convert and can't get enough of them. My three favorites are chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies & cream, and chocolate brownie. I try to limit them to three or so times a week because they are expensive, but I highly recommend them! Awesome macros.
  • Sweet_Pea4
    Sweet_Pea4 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Yeah quest bars are so good. Cookies and cream and white choc rasberry are yummy ????