Garcinia Sculpt (Supplement)

Options
Hello everyone...I need some help. I really want to try this fairly new "natural" supplement for weight loss that everyone has been talking about...Garcinia.
I just wanted to get some REAL reviews from anyone who has tried it or knows someone who has. I want to make sure that:

1. It is safe
2. It really helps with weight loss
3. It's not a waste of money

Feel free to comment. I would really appreciate the help!
Thanks! :)

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    The only thing that causes weight loss is a calorie deficit.

Anything sold to "aid weight loss" typically says "when used with diet and exercise" meaning. ..it does nothing and is a waste of money for your goals.

My advice:

Save your money. Learn sustainable habits by counting every bite and pick a sustainable deficit, an exercise you enjoy, and make this about a lifetime achievement and not a shortsighted goal. Good luck :):flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • ludel0528
    Options
    Thank you so much for the advice! :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Unless a supplement is picked from a tree or pulled from the ground, it ain't in anyway "natural". That goes for any claim on any product since obviously it had to go through "processing" to get it out of whatever source it came from and put it into pill/food/package form.

As mentioned, calorie deficit is for weight loss. NO SUPPLEMENT works for weight loss without it. Save your money and learn how to eat within your calorie restriction to maintain a lifestyle.

A.C.E. Certified Group Fitness and Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • superkarynfragilistic
    Options
    Here's my take on it: if someone really discovered a supplement that really and truly aided weight loss, it would be on every news channel/magazine/blog/newspaper. A magic pill would be amazing; alas, it does not exist. :)
  • IllustratedxGirl
    IllustratedxGirl Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I tried it. I didn't not notice any accelerated weight loss, and it gave me digestive problems. I threw out the other two bottles I have (I did a buy two get one free).

This was before I knew about MFP and how weight loss *really* works