Walden's Farms

Options
LotusAsh
LotusAsh Posts: 294 Member
Anyone try any of the Walden's farm's products. I've only had the chocolate sauce which was meh, and I tried the peanut spread but that tasted like S***. If anyone has tried any of the other ones let me know because I want to see if that actually make good flavors

Replies

• Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I love their pancake syrup! It's the only one I can stand
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    My in-laws used that stuff for awhile. Ick.

Actually, there are couple of them that aren't so awful. The cocktail sauce isn't bad. The peanut flavored gelatin was literally the worst thing I've ever put in my mouth.
  • willywonka_71
    willywonka_71 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I second the Pancake Syrup! I love it.

Peanut butter spread was super gross.

I did not mind Thousand Island (kind of tastes like the sauce on a Big Mac)

Asian dressing is good in stir-fry.

I am wanting to try the Chipotle Ranch
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Ugh! The only thing I can stand of theirs is the maple syrup. And the spicy BBQ sauce was ok. I'd rather have the calories of everything else. LOL
  • JennyToy
    JennyToy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i enjoy all the salad dressings. Chipotle ranch in my fridge right now and it's yummy....i don't expect something no cal to taste as good as "regular" but it's good enough to make my salad enjoyable and i don't care to spend calories on salad dressing. But everyone wants to "spend" their calories on different things :)
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I use the Ranch salad dressing often. I really like it but my sister can't stand it... **shrug**
  • kessler4130
    kessler4130 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Pancake syrup is great, the rest I wouldn't feed my dog, I don't have a dog.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Thousand island dressing is ok.. what do you expect 0 calories to taste like? (its pretty watery)

Ive heard that people use their caramel sauce on top of yogurt and its pretty good...

I went to their website a few days a go and there were boookooos of products... $4.00 a bottle.. small investment to sample different things
  • LotusAsh
    Options
    Pancake syrup is great, the rest I wouldn't feed my dog, I don't have a dog.

best answer
  • LotusAsh
    Options
    so far from the responses it seems that really the pancake syrup and the dressings are the way to go. i'll wait and see what other people post
  • reachingforarainbow
    reachingforarainbow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Tried the "chocolate spread" (aka chalky nasty salty goo) and "Marshmallow dip" (chemical white goop). I would try their syrup but I really don't want to waste another 6 dollars on something I'm gonna end up throwing out.

Btw does anyone know if the syrup any better than ED Smith light syrups?