Friends for Support and Advice

Options
Hi all,

Like many people I'm here to lose weight but also would like to make some new supportive friends! About 5 yrs ago I was able to lose all that baby fat I put on during pregnancy. I had kept it on for about 3yrs...then for some reason something clicked and I lost a total of 50lbs and have been pretty good at keeping all but 5-7lbs off. I think my determination not to disappoint myself was a big factor in keeping the weight off. Put I've alway wanted to get an additional 15lbs off and no matter how hard I try...I get 10lbs down and the other 5 won't budge. I'v gained the full 10lbs back I lost last year and want to get back in the saddle again to get the weight off before my husband and I after 10yrs finally get to go on our honeymoon. :) I've been doing this alone but would love to make some new friends, not only to get advice and support, but to also give it :happy too! :heart:

Replies

• Scarletblue
    Options
    Welcome, thats what i'm trying to do 10 pounds
  • 1983Miller
    1983Miller Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome, it is always nice to meet other committed people here on mfp!:happy:
  • carrieann8080
    Options
    feel free to add me :) I love the site and the support of friends has really kept me motivated :)
  • emogurl92
    Options
    I absolutly love this app! i've been using it for a few months on my iphone! i can track my daily calories, fat, colesterol, sodium, carbs, sugar, and vitamins and it's soooo conveniate! I can log in my weight loss and so much more! I love that you can type in the food before you eat it and see if you are going in the red! that way, you know how much of the food you can eat before going over in calories, fat etc! I love this app!!!