new to this

Options
Hi all. I am a stay at home mom of three ( a 3 yr old, and 9 month old twins) and I have decided it is finally time to lose the baby weight. I am hoping to lose 50 pounds eventually, but i want to look good for my sisters wedding in july.

Replies

• carrieann8080
    Options
    Wow I bet you have your hands full! Feel free to add me if you would like a weight loss buddy! I am also a mommy and I know how hard it is to make yourself a priority :)
  • mehamilt
    mehamilt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all I just joined tonight my daughter (in-law technically but not in my heart :-) She and my son have both lost quite a bit and were so excited about this I had to join. I want to be healthier so I can enjoy outings with my family. I have moved around so much I don't have my old support system anymore so this is great for me.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me. the site is awesome and the people are so encouraging. good luck.
  • melissapoulin
    Options
    yes.... mommy's tend to come last on the priority scale in households. but i want to be happy about the way i look again. before i got pregnant with the twins i was down to 133, best i have been since high school! now morning nap time is work out time, my 3 yr old works out beside me or jumps on her mini trampoline, i have her excited to help mommy get skinny for her auntie & uncle's wedding. she didn't want to work out today. she told me she was already skinny and would just watch. so cute.