Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred! Kicks some serious Butt!!

Options
LOL! Brougt it yesterday, and started today! Let me just say its the bomb:) Im sweeting more than i do in my 3 mile walks haha but i feel great. I am feeling the burn, cant wait till when i get good at it enough to do the whole vid w/o getting tired:))

Replies

• BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Yes it does kick some serious butt!! VERY great workout :-)
  • corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    I quit after the first day :embarassed: BUT....I work my butt off at the gym and when I get to my last 20lbs I'm going to try it again!
  • bouncybobbie2011
    bouncybobbie2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i love the 30day shred i just started my level 2 today and i was feeling the burn!!!!!
  • bouncybobbie2011
    bouncybobbie2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i love the 30day shred i just started my level 2 today and i was feeling the burn!!!!!
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have it and can't wait to get started again
  • virginiagomes
    virginiagomes Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I want to try it now.
  • wannalose25
    wannalose25 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    how many calories are burned doing level one? I don't do it because I'm not sure about the calories I burn.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I do this every now and agian and I have been all the way through before. I thinks its good because its quick and easy.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Its a great workout and inexpensive too!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    how many calories are burned doing level one? I don't do it because I'm not sure about the calories I burn.

If you don't have a heart rate monitor then I would just log it as circuit training.
  • OneLife2Love
    Options

Between 200- 350 calories some where around those number