Does anyone else have a "dream outfit"?

Options

Replies

• klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My dream outfit is a backless dress!! I've never been able to wear one and they seem just so sexy!!
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    imagejpg1-2.jpg

But people get weird when I wear it to the supermarket.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    My size 24 Seven for All Mankind, True Religion, and Rock & Republic jeans that are just collecting dust in my closet :cry: :frown:
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    sometimes i like to wear a skin suit

*NP American Girl- Tom Petty

It rubs the lotion on its skin...
  • oneuglyduck
    Options
    I do have a dream outfit....but its so far away...and my food diary says ill be between 151-156 in five weeks and stuck at 175 for 3 weeks :/
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I have two.
    A little midnight blue dress I wore ages ago. I looked lovely in it and my husband loved it.
    The other is a silk Lilly Pulitzer that was a gift. I just this last week got it zipped. Another few pounds and I think I can get away with it.
    This will be a major NSV for me!
  • Leenda62
    Leenda62 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have a black silk skirt with a little slit and a red embroidered crane around the slit and a sleeveless silk red blouse. I call the skirt my "me love you long time" skirt. Although, it is not nearly as skanky as it sounds now that I write it out. Anyway, I don't even think I want to wear it. I just want to know I could.
  • katatoniczka
    Options
    I'd like to look pretty in a dress but I'm short and I've got those huge legs and it just looks bad... But I don't feel like I'll ever achieve it because I'm already almost underweight, so I won't be losing much more, and my legs are already almost all muscle, it's genetics I guess. Like I play soccer and I've got the biggest muscles but half the girls on my team can kick harder... So I guess those muscles just exist, do nothing and make me the ugly way of buff :( No dreams are gonna come true for this girl :x
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! This super sexy little black dress size medium, which is a realistic goal for me. But it's extremely tight and form-fitting so I really have to put lots of hard work at the gym before I can fit into it and look super good in it! One day it will happen and that day will be awesome!!! :drinker:
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    The guy in the lace...he looks like he's given up on life.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I would really like a Deadpool setup.

Deadpool.png
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    At this point, the clothes I wore last summer would be a plus!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I have never been a size 10 before. I went from the biggest kids clothes to be found straight to a ladies 12/juniors 13 when I was in 5th grade.

So I guess yesterday wearing mint green LOFT skinnies in size 10 was kind of a dream outfit for me...although honestly I was always one of those girls/women who said "I'm tall, I'm big, I could never get below a 14 even if I was 'thin'"...wrong
  • freshstart180213
    freshstart180213 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    cliche but i have never had the courage to wear a bikini and thats what i want so im hoping for next year thats my dream outfit i want to make hubby all hot and bothered on holibobs lol
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    My wedding dress. I wore a size 16 when I got married in 1974, (a 16 was smaller back then and yes I'm positive it was as I wear a 16 now and weigh 60 pounds more than I did then). Anyway, ballooned to 386, working my way down now and celebrating 40 year anniversary this month. I figure by our 45th I should be able to wear it again and plan a renewal of our vows with me in that dress again. :blushing:
  • puggglet
    puggglet Posts: 102
    Options
    I have a red dress that I tried on in a shop when I got down to my target weight a few years back, I talked myself out of it but my boyfriend when back and surprised me with it.
    Some events took over and I never got to wear it, now I'm far too big to get in it
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have this real pretty blue top that shows a womans curves and a brown skirt with blue flowers that I think looks real good. I can kind of fit it, but I want to make my husband's head turn when I wear that outfit. I hold on to it, because I think it movitvates me to push harder and get it done.
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    One day... *sigh*
    PA-16822740.jpg
    That's too funny.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    ok, so everyone has to come back and post pictures in their dream outfits once they reach their goal. Except the person that said their birthday suit... I'd be fine with it but that probably violates some terms of service. lol.

LMAO the person that posted that can wear one of those nude colored latex suits hahaha