How many mcDonalds have you eaten at in your life?

Options
2»

Replies

• MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Probably over 100. I consider it a good option when I am traveling, in a rush and in no mood for surprises.
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    in the last 16months i have eaten at ZERO, cut out all those types of restaurants from my diet just before February 2013. Absolutely no desire to go back to that it was too costly at the very least
  • abrar0290
    abrar0290 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'd say about 40 different ones over the years traveling and taking road trips.
  • wgaue
    wgaue Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Too many.
  • wgaue
    wgaue Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    i once had oral sex with a scottish guy, does that count?

:grumble: :grumble:
  • chloeealicee
    chloeealicee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    In my lifetime? hundreds
    in the past year years? like 12/13

(i used to work there, had it for free on lunch everyday. never gotten so sick of something in my life)
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    i once had oral sex with a scottish guy, does that count?

Oh god, we've all fellated a Scotsman in our time, it's like a right of passage (if you will)
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Oh god, we've all fellated a Scotsman in our time, it's like a right of passage (if you will)

The sheer number of requests explains the kilts. Convenience.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    A few. The only times I eat fast food are when I'm on a road trip and it's the easiest option. So almost never.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Since they opened in Texas in the early 70's and gave free food to Jerry Lewis' help the children campaign? Hmmm. Probably in the upper hundreds. I've eaten at them in at least 6 countries and all over the USA.
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Maybe 10. I've not had one for years and was never really a big McDonalds food fan - even before getting healthy I always found the food to be 'junk' and always still felt hungry after eating it.
  • Redribbon73
    Redribbon73 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Probably about 5 and that to for my children. I actually don't like fast food. Am I weird?
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    During my 42 years on earth? Well over a hundred.
    During the past 2 years? 3
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    A bazillion all over the place. It's the easiest place to eat with a 6 year old and I have an ex husband who ate it pretty much every day…he believed if you blotted the hamburger patty you made it healthy.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Not many...when I was a kid, fast food and eating out in general was extraordinarily rare. I grew up helping my mom in the kitchen and learned to cook at a young age and that pretty much turned me into a foodie...fast food is disgusting slop...I might pop into a Wendy's or something on a roadie but I haven't eaten McDonalds in over 10 years; it barely qualifies as food.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say 30. Blech.
  • xMermaidx
    xMermaidx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    About 8! In Brazil and the US. I must share in Brazil our dessert pies are freaking AMAZING! They are completely different than the apple pie here in the US, I was disgusted the first time I had one here. In Brazil they are shapped almost like a crescent pocket if that makes sense, crispy fried thin dough with pipping hot filling, and we have banana pies too! Seriously divine.
  • N0VV
    N0VV Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A few years ago, it was everyday. So much so that my friends got me McDonalds money for my birthday
  • JeffMeehan
    JeffMeehan Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    !
  • Doughgirl25
    Options
    How many is too many?