Vegan friends?

Options
I'm a vegetarian going vegan and knowing that the first few weeks will be pretty hard it would be great to have some (senior) supporters. Please add me!:)

Replies

• 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I myself soon will become a vegan eater. I slowly been removing foods from my lifestyle so I can make an easy adjustment. Best of luck and here are some places that are vegan which taste great
    *Sage
    *Real Food Daily
    *Flore
  • rosesandbone
    Options
    I myself soon will become a vegan eater. I slowly been removing foods from my lifestyle so I can make an easy adjustment. Best of luck and here are some places that are vegan which taste great
    *Sage
    *Real Food Daily
    *Flore
    Thanks!
    And good luck.
  • sarahoc261996
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for vegan support as I am new to this lifestyle and still find it difficult to know what to eat.
    Would love to add vegan friends.
    Add me! :)
  • jenniferdyhan
    Options
    I've been vegan for 8 years. Vegetarian for many years before that. Making the switch was way easier than I ever thought it could be. You all will do great. My best advice is beware the trap of vegan convenience food. It is delicious and can help with the transition...but can be packed with calories! Not to mention expensive. Following vegan cooking blogs that use real ingredients has been a big help for me. I like Oh She Glows, Post Punk Kitchen, and The Simple Veganista. Not all their recipes are low cal, but they can be modified and are always pretty healthy. Add me if you would like. I am always looking for more friends to help me stay motivated to track my calories.