I am really doing this!

Options
rebawagner
rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
I know to most people sticking to a diet/program for longer then 11 days is no big deal, but for me... It's AMAZING! I alway give up by now because I have not dropped 20lbs in 2 week (as if it came on that fast). I am just really proud of myself and see this as something I can actually do! I am not hungry, if I want more, I WORK OUT! (now theres a concept!). I feel really good and although I still wish it would come off fast... IT COMING OFF!

Replies

• ertgreg
    ertgreg Posts: 16
    Options
    Sounds fast to me, keep up the great work!
  • lonit73
    Options
    I couldnt have said it better!! I totally feel the same way like maybe this will be a lifestyle change not just a diet!!
  • ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Reba.....

I understand how you feel. I have been on this site for almost 7 months now and I have lost 35 lbs. I have never stayed with it this long. I find myself saying this same thing all the time. It really feels good to know that you have turned the corner and are moving to a fantastic lifestyle change.

Congrats and continued success.
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    I know to most people sticking to a diet/program for longer then 11 days is no big deal, but for me... It's AMAZING! I alway give up by now because I have not dropped 20lbs in 2 week (as if it came on that fast). I am just really proud of myself and see this as something I can actually do! I am not hungry, if I want more, I WORK OUT! (now theres a concept!). I feel really good and although I still wish it would come off fast... IT COMING OFF!

If you found the secret to 20lbs in 2 weeks let me know!! :tongue:
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Keep it up Reba!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!