ANY NERDY , GAME PLAYERS, OUT THERE???

Options
I'm in the process of losing weight, but I'm also a huge nerd. any nerds out there that need a friend? ADD ME!!

Replies

• arshness
    arshness Posts: 60
    Options
    Huge nerdy gamer here :) Welcome to add me.
    What do you play? (I'm a PC gamer these days tho I still have my 360). I like shooters, sims and action games a lot.
    Are you on steam? :D
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am a big time PC gamer, though having kids kinda get in the way more than I like it too. But I am here if you want to add!
  • AyaRowan
    AyaRowan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Grew up playing Mario, Donkey Kong, Sonic, Legend of Zelda, etc. But in this day and age I like simulation and city building games, Sims games, rpg's, and survival games like Minecraft and Don't Starve.

Feel free to add if you'd like~
  • PerfectPrincess001
    Options
    I play WOW, GW2, D3, and others. :) Mainly MMO's
  • howebrook
    howebrook Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love survival horror games but kids have limited my time to play so there is a lot of lego video games in the house these days with the kids. i love tabletop games (mostly d&d) as long as I keep the pieces away from the baby.

Anyone can add me.
  • BeautifulTragedy83
    Options
    Yep, I'm a nerdy gamer type person. Lot of FF, WoW, MTG, D&D not so much anymore since I have no one to play with.
  • PerfectPrincess001
    Options
    There is a youtube channel called Table Top. Its really good for people who like games. I watch it a lot. The host is Will Wheaton.
  • PerfectPrincess001
    Options
    If you want someone to play WOW with, I'll play it with you. Message me your server and toon name and we can play!
  • xixshaiyaxix
    xixshaiyaxix Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am a gamer :3 add me on xbox 360, HyruleHero3
  • PerfectPrincess001
    Options
    I only do PC gaming. I do not have a console. Sorry :(
  • PerfectPrincess001
    Options
    I'm not on Steam YET. My boyfriend is on it all the time. He's getting me into it. I love watching him play Day Of Defeat. Looks like so much fun!
  • zilkah
    zilkah Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    League of legends / casual mmo (ex hardcore raider lol) here :)
  • shuasmith
    Options
    Board gamer here!
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few of us. MFP Gamers group.
  • ZeloHello
    ZeloHello Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I enjoy RPGs such as Tales of The Abyss and Tales of Symphonia. I'm not the biggest gamer ever lol.
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd. :)
  • srd_23
    srd_23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am a total nerd. I used to spend all my free time playing video games... Then I became a mom... Then I became a single mom. My game time has taken a heavy hit, but I still love it! I am all about the RPG's Dragon Age, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy (from 1 to 14, I've played them all), and the list goes on. I am on steam, I have an XBOX 360, a 3DS, and I am writing this from a high performance custom built gaming machine! I am hoping to buy myself a PS4 with my bonus this year, because Destiny on the PS4 blew my mind.
  • Daniel_Damti
    Daniel_Damti Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    mostly COD lol but ive got a ton of other games
    message me ill give my my xbox gamertag ;)
  • wedgeang
    wedgeang Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    love simulation, strategy, time management, mystery games .................
  • NickeeCoco
    NickeeCoco Posts: 130
    Options
    Yup. Been playing since 1989 when I got a Nintendo for Christmas. I play RPGs (in depth ones and top down slash and hacks), strategy, city builders and the occasional MMO. I get bored of MMOs easily, though. PvE player, so there's never much end content for me. Favourite game of all time is Knights of the Old Republic.

I play both PC and console games, though we're not planning on getting the new systems. Instead, want to build a good gaming rig and set it up with the television. Wouldn't mind an update on this one, too. Built it six years ago, so it's starting to slow down (though a recent addition of RAM helped that a load). It still plays Civ V, so I figure I've got a little time left.