Down 10!! YAY!

Options
I am celebrating because I'm down 10 lbs!!! YAY! I'm just going by what the MFP tracker tells me since I've been on and off of here for several years now. :) But I'm celebrating the 10 now! GO ME! I have about 110 lbs left but if I focus on my accomplishments, I'm hoping to keep motivated to keep going. OH AND my husband bought me a bracelet and I get a charm each time I lose 10 lbs. YAY AGAIN!!! Here's to 10 GONE and the next 10!

Keep on working, everybody!
(also...feel free to add me, we're all in this together, right?)

Replies

• jazzrose007
    jazzrose007 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Remember to take this lifestyle change one day at a time you will you continue to be successful!!! Celebrate the small goals along the way and you will feel as if you are just floating along! Taking a long walk than ever before or being able to work out 2 minutes longer than last time it all adds up and celebrate those little accomplishments! Staying away from the cookie jar for one day! Huge NSV!! I am proud of you! You CAN do this!! YOU are worth it! "Keep on swimming" as Dori would say! Blessings!!
  • gymbunny1962
    gymbunny1962 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Lovely idea - I hope you get lots of charms for your bracelet! Enjoy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!