Progress Pics. First Set of 50lbs GONE!!

Replies

• reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    great!! I want that 50lbs number. Than I'll be done!!!!:blushing: You keep it up, fantastic job so far!!!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    It's tough. hard. work. but I did it! yay! I lost 50lbs!! wahooo! It's a journey and it's not over yet. But I'm learning to celebrate the victories and put to rest the old me and focus on the new me. :) Thanks for inspiring me guys.
    Before: 285lbs
    DSC00895-1.jpg
    Toay : 230lbs
    1125002121a.jpg

Wowsa!! You look beautiful in the before and after; however, I'm sure you feel better on the "after" :) Congrats!!!!
  • LWatson43
    LWatson43 Posts: 65 Member
    Wow you look like a new person and if you have not patted yourself on the back please do so because you have accomplished something I am trying to do.
  • wow. what an amazing transformation. you can really see the change.

congratulations!!! your hard work is totally paying off!!!!! keep it up!
  • You look fabulous and beautiful... Keep it up... Could you please tell me exactly how you did it.....
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    REMARKABLE!!!! You look fabulous, you should be so proud!! Keep up the good work!
    47946 Posts: 4 Member
    50 pounds that is a good job form me. Keep up the good work and you will reach your goals soon. You look great, I like the before and after pics. That keeps me motovated THANKS
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Wow - what a difference!! You are looking great, and I bet you are feeling great too!!
  • firmbug
    firmbug Posts: 57 Member
    You look Fabulous!!! What an accomplishment!!!
  • You are an inspiration to all of us - no matter how much we have to lose! Can't wait to share my first set of photos :flowerforyou:
  • congrads you look wonderful and you seem so much happier and you have a different look now more of confident person. I'm hoping to see the same results soon.
  • amtopping
    amtopping Posts: 1 Member
    Great job!! Thats amazing! Keep up the hard work and you will reach your goal in no time!!!!!
  • You look AMAZING. Congrats!! :happy:
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    You look absolutely amazing! All your hard work has paid off, and will keep continuing to pay off.

I just started my journey, and 50 pounds is my first major goal. Thank you for posting this - I can't tell you how inspiring it is :)
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 79 Member
    You look fabulous!!!
  • Way to go girl! Keep up the great work. You look fantastic and I am sure you feel the same way!
  • Beautiful! You can totally see the loss! Great job! You can do this! =)
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    It's tough. hard. work. but I did it! yay! I lost 50lbs!! wahooo! It's a journey and it's not over yet. But I'm learning to celebrate the victories and put to rest the old me and focus on the new me. :) Thanks for inspiring me guys.
    Before: 285lbs
    DSC00895-1.jpg
    Toay : 230lbs
    1125002121a.jpg

You are beautiful! Congrats! Keep up the great work.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Congratulations!!! Amazing job. Keep up the good job and you'll get wherever your goal is :)
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    That's intense! You're so young anyway but you look a whole 10 years younger in your after pic. Great job, what an inspiration you are!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!