what tv shows are you watching now?

Options
mish24canada
mish24canada Posts: 152 Member
Hi I love Game of thrones, Sons, and Orange is the New black. I'm looking for some suggestions on some new tv shows to watch because seasons have ended on above shows.

Replies

• KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Manhattan on WGN is pretty good so far (only 2 episodes in). It's about the people who developed the first atomic bomb.
    Satisfaction is also interesting (can't remember what network). It's a new show as well.
    Also watch The Bridge regularly.
  • icrushit
    icrushit Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    House of Cards (UK version), House of Cards (US Version), The Killing, The Wire, Deadwood, Arrested Development (for something lighter), The Soprano's, Borgen, Justified, The Walking Dead, Dates, Breaking Bad, to name a few :)

Haven't seen all the above, but have seen a good few, and the rest come recommended from a friend I highly respect in these matters. If you really run out of stuff that's current, go digging through the old English/ BBC stuff, like Boys from the Blackstuff, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, etc, there's a whole goldmine there :)
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    the world go by
  • Darylbure10
    Options
    House of Cards is unreal. Had no idea there was a UK edition. Ray Donavon is also amazing
  • icrushit
    icrushit Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    House of Cards is unreal. Had no idea there was a UK edition. Ray Donavon is also amazing

UK version is a masterpiece, set in post-Thatcher Britain, with Ian Richardson a tour de force. You should definitely check it out :)
  • CindyLou1707
    CindyLou1707 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    The Fall (BBC), binged watched it on Netflix, so damn good!!! Getting ready to watch newest season of The Killing. Also, The Bridge, The Strain and Masters of Sex.
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hell on Wheels
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Anyone watching Extant (starring Halle Berry)?, it's only 5 shows in but I'm really enjoying it so far.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Mostly adult swim and music videos. All the educational channels have gone to white trash reality, i tend to watch episodes of Ancient aliens, mega disasters and such on youtube. Not much on tv that really interest me anymore.
  • iiprincesaii
    Options
    The Mindy Project,Whitney,Hit the floor,Reign
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options
    The Middle, The Goldbergs
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm Netflix-binging on Supernatural right now because I find Jared Padalecki DELICIOUS. :love:
  • AmZam05
    AmZam05 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Rick & Morty

Everybody should be watching Rick & Morty. At least trying it. It's incredible. If you're a fan of Futurama, Simpsons, Superjail, Archer, please do yourself a favor and watch it...it's so hilarious and intelligent..best new show recently, hands down!
  • tipadoo
    tipadoo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Orphan Black, Ray Donovan, Orange is the new Black. Waiting for Doctor Who
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i'm in the UK but download loads from US tv .. at the moment loving ..
    the last ship
    rush
    dominion
    young and hungry
    mystery girls..so bad its good.. lol
    jennifer falls
    chasing life
    black box
    the night shift
    crisis
    crossbones
    reckless
    taxi brooklyn
    the lottery
    the strain
    turn
    tyrant
    and wentworth from Australian tv ..
    many of them are at seasons end but some great tv ..much better than whats on Uk tv right now thats for sure
  • kikionna4
    kikionna4 Posts: 308
    Options
    Sherlock, The Dead Files, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Once Upon A Time, The Big Bang Theory, NCIS etc. Lol.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    We've just discovered a Canandian sci-fi cop show called Continuum - watched the first few episodes last night and it was pretty interesting so I think we'll continue.

Also watched:
    Deadliest Catch
    Orange is the New Black
    Sons of Anarchy
    The Big Bang Theory
    Bones (most)
    Under the Dome
    Weeds
    True Blood

that's all I can think of off the top of my head...I'm sure there have been others
  • CharlieMurtagh
    CharlieMurtagh Posts: 1,742 Member
    Options
    Rewatching Roswell right now, its a guilty pleasure that I love to watch again and again nothing on tv these days has the same chemistry of Max and Liz
  • iiprincesaii
    Options
    watching Matador right now
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    True Blood. Speaking of which, be right back.