COOKIE butter spread???

Options
Have you had the amazingly delicious buttery spread which is cookie butter? I bought a jar of it at the store the other day, and MAN is the stuff good. It has half of the amount of sugar, and half of the amount of fat of nutella per serving, and is made with ALL NATURAL ingredients. It has no hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup, and is very low in saturated fat per serving. The stuff is magic, and addicting, and VEGAN. I'm vegan, and thank god I found this stuff. I reccomend it to anyone looking for a sweet treat that really isn't that bad for you(compared to many other spreads and sugary things).

Replies

• JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Sounds AWESOME! I haven't seen it around here but I'll keep an eye out!
  • Stilllosing26
    Stilllosing26 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Sounds AWESOME! I haven't seen it around here but I'll keep an eye out!

I'm honestly addicted to it. I like it even more than peanut butter, and i LOVE peanut butter. LOL
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    OMG, I love the Crunchy Biscoff Cookie Butter. I really cannot buy that stuff. Soooooo good!!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Oh god i'm already a peanut butter addict, this stuff may just be too much lol.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I was given some of this in a treat bag at Trader Joe's one Christmas for singing a Christmas carol karaoke-style over their intercom. Once I looked at the ingredients--and that it has almost as many calories as PB (without the health benefits), I left it for my husband to eat. ...super delicious though.
  • WhizGidget
    WhizGidget Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yup, find it at Trader Joe's. There's a creamy, a crunchy, and one that is a swirl with chocolate (which is the one that I think is *better* than Nutella)
  • abcgfed
    abcgfed Posts: 26
    Options
    Yeah, this stuff is way dangerous. I think I could eat the whole jar.
  • Stilllosing26
    Options
    OMG, I love the Crunchy Biscoff Cookie Butter. I really cannot buy that stuff. Soooooo good!!

It flippin delicious! I like it much more than nutella! I went through about half of the jar in 2 days! It's dangerous, but fits into my budget :)
  • Raynne413
    Options

It flippin delicious! I like it much more than nutella! I went through about half of the jar in 2 days! It's dangerous, but fits into my budget :)

Definitely better than Nutella. I just can't trick myself into thinking it's healthy the way I can with peanut butter. LOL
  • Stilllosing26
    Options

Definitely better than Nutella. I just can't trick myself into thinking it's healthy the way I can with peanut butter. LOL

Peanut butter is FULL of nutrition! Biscoff cookie butter isn't full of nutrients, but it is wayyyyy healthier than many other things. Only about 4.5 grams of sugar per serving, barely any fat, and only 8 carbs(plus it's all natural).... It's certainly healthier than nutella, and it's VEGAN! NO MILK! NO EGGS! What a blessing for a vegan :) It is so yummy with banana and on muffins and toast!
  • Raynne413
    Options

Peanut butter is FULL of nutrition! Biscoff cookie butter isn't full of nutrients, but it is wayyyyy healthier than many other things. Only about 4.5 grams of sugar per serving, barely any fat, and only 8 carbs(plus it's all natural).... It's certainly healthier than nutella, and it's VEGAN! NO MILK! NO EGGS! What a blessing for a vegan :) It is so yummy with banana and on muffins and toast!

You've convinced me!! LOL Now I need to go to the store! Too bad I can't find single serving packets. :)
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Yup, find it at Trader Joe's. There's a creamy, a crunchy, and one that is a swirl with chocolate (which is the one that I think is *better* than Nutella)

I bought a jar a few weks ago, tried it once and now it's just sitting in my cabinet. I was very sad that I didn't like it because it sounded so amazing. Wah wah.
  • Stilllosing26
    Options

I bought a jar a few weks ago, tried it once and now it's just sitting in my cabinet. I was very sad that I didn't like it because it sounded so amazing. Wah wah.

Try the biscoff version. Much more creamier and satisfying than trader joes version(which tasted quite stale in my opinion).
  • Stilllosing26
    Options

You've convinced me!! LOL Now I need to go to the store! Too bad I can't find single serving packets. :)

Get a full jar! It'll go by quick! Lol! Us vegans will do anything to get our hands on a vegan treat(which are rare to find)!
  • elissaheree
    Options
    I LOVE COOKIE BUTTER! It's super good on pancakes btw :love: :tongue:
  • Stilllosing26
    Options
    I LOVE COOKIE BUTTER! It's super good on pancakes btw :love: :tongue:

Oh no! Now you're just tempting me :D:sad: :love:
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options

That sounds more like half a serving. I have the Biscoff crunchy at home and one serving (2 tbsp) has 11g of sugar, 11g of fat and 18g carbs.

That said, I still love it and buy it regularly when I can find it. Trader Joe's version is pretty good too.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

Try the biscoff version. Much more creamier and satisfying than trader joes version(which tasted quite stale in my opinion).

Oh really? Ok, will do! Where do you buy the biscoff kind?
  • IllustratedxGirl
    IllustratedxGirl Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I want it!!

Sweet food loving vegan here ;)
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Oh really? Ok, will do! Where do you buy the biscoff kind?

I buy mine from Target.