LesMills Combat and Pump at home

Options
I've done the classes before at the gym and I absolutely love them, but does anyone have the DVDs? How do they stack up to the classes? Do you feel as motivated? Sometimes going to the gym doesn't fit into my schedule with my baby and I still want to get a good workout in.

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I found Combat on YouTube. I think it was a full class but can't rermember.... The leaders were very upbeat so it kept me going

Seems like I saw some Pump videos on there too but I don't have the right equipment at home so I didn't check them out.
  • Sundogoh
    Sundogoh Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have the Les Mills Pump videos. I have never done a class at the gym. I liked the videos initially but then found them to be a bit monotonous.
  • Sweet_Pea4
    Sweet_Pea4 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Can you get the lessmills on youtube?
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have the Body Pump videos. I go to Body Pump classes at the gym, but when the times do not fit in my schedule, I do them at home. I love Body Pump, and the at home videos gives you just as good a workout, and it is convenient. I have consistently been doing four workouts a week for 4 months, and have seen great results.