Lost a Whole Person - What took me so long...

Options
msmith101
msmith101 Posts: 22 Member
I have finally taken charge of my weight and my body... I have lost a whole person and hate that I let myself get to that point...
Then4-2010andNow1-2011.jpg

Replies

• kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Way. To. Go! You should be so proud of yourself! It's easy to gain, all the work is in losing. Keep up the hard but great work! Kudos.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wow! absolute wonderful weight loss. Well done and thanks for the pics.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference Keep it up! Thanks for sharing!
  • newjmf
    newjmf Posts: 78
    Options
    Good job! It's amazing at the transformation. You are beautiful! Keep up the good, hard work!
  • Ogre77497
    Options
    That's terrific!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! Awesome job!
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    WOW ... Thanks for sharing your success!!!!
  • skynyrdchick
    Options
    I'm proud! You look awesome :o)
  • gblotter
    Options
    What an inspiration. You are halfway to your dream goal - keep it up and report back with more progress.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congratulatons Mary!

You are a true inspiration. I applaud you for taking action to change what you didn't like about yourself and we all know that losing weight takes alot of determination and dedication. Outstanding job, keep up the good work!

You look fabulous! Thank you for sharing your success with us.

Karen
  • hiltonheadagain
    Options
    Amazing!! You are truly an inspiration. I sent you a message regarding a friend I'm helping....hoping you"ll have time to reply back.
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep it up and you'll get there before you know it!! You're looking great!!!
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Congrats.
  • manon1
    manon1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You did it the minute you could do it. Don't regret anything - - You could have waited another 5 years but you didn't! You're looking awesome!!!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    WOW! Each and every time someone like you, msmith, share your photos of your fantastic weight loss it gives the rest of us a feeling of "I CAN do it!!!"
    When I think of how much I have to lose and get a little down about how long it'll take, I calculate others' time and from the looks of things, you accomplished this in 9 months! That's awesome! I guess it seems long when you first start out but look at you ....
    You've arrived! And really, 9 months is nothing in the big picture.

A hearty congratulations to you!!! I agree with everyone here ... you are definitely an inspiration!
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And over 100 pounds in, what? 8 months? Is NOT long! Keep it up, and move into a probably slower but steady and life-long healthy relationship to your food & body weight!
  • brookalina
    Options
    Your pictures are so encouraging!! Good job!!! and keep up the awesome work!!:happy:
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!