I could really use all the support.

Options
I need friends BUT friends that will actually interact with me .... Some of the friends I already have don't even talk to me :-( lol
I'm on a 100 pound weight loss journey I know I can do it on my own I'm clearly already doing it BUT it would be nice to have a little encouragement.

Replies

• jennifercerezo
    Options
    I would also like some interaction here, maybe i'll actually stick with it longer this time. I am trying to lose almost 40 pounds. Getting from 168 to 130. I added you as a friend!
  • Hodgenska
    Hodgenska Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to start back if anyone would like to add me.
  • Grnhouse
    Grnhouse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Remember it is one day at a time. Be kind to yourself and enjoy your journey. :).
  • kathrynmelnick
    kathrynmelnick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am also on a journey. I am starting out at 345 pounds. My goal is 185. Let's do this together!!! On of the best motivations I have found in the past is accountability to someone else.
  • kathrynmelnick
    kathrynmelnick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    "one"
  • SleepKoala
    Options
    I feel the same.. I am back to MFP and would like ppl to chat too and just push each other on ya kno.. i'll add ya. Anyone is more then welcome to add me too ^^
  • LunaDoll08
    LunaDoll08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    and I approved you (:
  • LunaDoll08
    Options
    Im with you !!!! lets gooo!!!! (:
  • LunaDoll08
    Options
    Yes I know and I will.
  • FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    My goal has been to loose 100+ pounds. I creeping closer to my goal. Good luck all. Add me if you want.
  • happierandstronger
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm looking for some extra support buddies as well :)
  • Fit4Life_71
    Fit4Life_71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I will try... to interact with you and made you can help me too and then we can get this done!!
  • Joy545
    Joy545 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have just joined today, I'm looking for support too. I'm motivated and ready to move this weight off :smile:
  • heidispideymfp
    heidispideymfp Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily and try be as supportive as I can.
    Feel free to add me ( this goes for anyone who needs a pal)
  • Joy545
    Joy545 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great 85lbs down, you're nearly there - well done!!
  • exterminatingmyfat
    Options
    Oh! I'll add all you! I would like interaction and support as well! I too am on an 100 pound weight loss journey. I'm currently at 242 (Lost 8 pounds already, yay!) So please add me if you'd like, I'll try and encourage you as much as I can! best of luck!!
  • LostWeight_2014
    Options
    I am looking for a support group that would motivate me and support me to lose some weight. I try really hard, but have had no success. I feel I am gaining more weight.
  • LostWeight_2014
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Have you just started on your weight lose program?
  • Fsunami
    Fsunami Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    The door is open, c'mon in. :)

For those of you on this thread that would like help and support, please feel free to add me - will be happy to pay it forward in the way that others have done for me...

The past is done. The future will be here soon enough. What you have to do is focus on today & today only. Its all we have to work with.

I woulda been dead in 5 years if I hadn't made this commitment. All signs were pointing that way.

Just a few things the MFP tribe and common sense has taught me:

1) This is a thing you DO, not a definition of who you ARE. Just like laundry. Take the emotion out of it wherever possible. I cannot stress this enough.

2) My approach? This is a lifestyle change, not a diet. So there is no finite number of days that I am trying to get to. I will be logging in and logging food for the rest of my life, because:

a) This program works
    b) I don't want to die young and I was headed that direction

3) Try to remember - We are the results of the choices we make every day, whether those choices are good or bad. Make as many good choices as you can, and the ship will stay steady. At the end of the day, we are the man in the mirror. We are accountable to ourselves and no one else. I can help you with getting there, but the doing is up to you. Leave rationalizing at the door, and be honest with yourself. Its the only path to long term success

Cal tracking is considered a good choice (whether boring or not) because it tells you where you really are (just like your check register tells you your balance) - remember to be honest with yourself all the time. Ultimately, you will achieve that which you are seeking much sooner.

If you will commit to doing the work, your MFP tribe will commit to helping. Why? Because that's what we do. And we have ALL been there.

Three months ago? I couldn't move. Saturday? I burned 2100 calories exercising. Because? I wanted to.

You got this.

Fsunami
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Fsunami I really like your approach... I log every day and try to be as supportive as time allows... Feel free to add me!