COOKIE butter spread???

Options

Replies

• Stilllosing26
    Stilllosing26 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I want it!!

Sweet food loving vegan here ;)

The vegan one is called Biscoff cookie butter spread, and can be found at your local grocery store!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    You lost me at vegan.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    It is amazing. It is better than pretty much every other spread I've tried - and I've tried a LOT of them as I'm addicted to them. It is great in oatmeal. On sandwiches. With fruit. On cookies. On your finger right out of the jar...

Walmart carries the Biscoff kind. It's amongst the peanut butter. You've probably overlooked it 100 times and not even known what it was if you've been to any grocery store recently.
  • IllustratedxGirl
    IllustratedxGirl Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You lost me at vegan.

It makes me sad when people are so anti-vegan without even trying it first!!

Non-vegans will agree my deserts are better than regular deserts because substitutes such a coconut oil makes them more moist :)

Although some areas may only have crappy vegan options.. there are certainly a lot of those out there too
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Yup, find it at Trader Joe's. There's a creamy, a crunchy, and one that is a swirl with chocolate (which is the one that I think is *better* than Nutella)

I bought a jar a few weks ago, tried it once and now it's just sitting in my cabinet. I was very sad that I didn't like it because it sounded so amazing. Wah wah.

Try the biscoff version. Much more creamier and satisfying than trader joes version(which tasted quite stale in my opinion).

Oh really? Ok, will do! Where do you buy the biscoff kind?

I buy mine at Super Target but the Kroger close to my house has it in the their natural/organic section.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    You lost me at vegan.

Don't knock it until you try it. I'm not vegan, but there is an all vegan cafe near my work that has the most amazing food.

If it's tasty I really don't care if it's vegan or processed. I :heart: all food.
  • Stilllosing26
    Options
    You lost me at vegan.

Don't knock it until you try it. I'm not vegan, but there is an all vegan cafe near my work that has the most amazing food.

If it's tasty I really don't care if it's vegan or processed. I :heart: all food.

Vegan food is just as good as non-vegan food! I promise :)
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Cookie butter is fricken delicious. I spread it in graham crackers....SOOO good!
  • Stilllosing26
    Options
    Cookie butter is fricken delicious. I spread it in graham crackers....SOOO good!

Eating some on a spoon as we speak! Did I mention I'm the healthiest I have been in years? Full of energy, and life!? And at a very healthy weight (BMI of 19). And yes, I'm eating at midnight before a I go to sleep! I am defying the mysterious forces of everyone's beliefs LOL!
  • Rill154
    Rill154 Posts: 3
    Options
    You lost me at vegan.

A whole crap load of processed cookies are made without animal fat. More stable. Butter goes rancid. That's what makes them vegan. Not any kind of philosophy or weird ingredients. The spread is delicious. Just like the Biscoff cookies. One of my all time favorites. And I'm about as close to vegan as a snake.
  • mshannond
    Options
    Have you had the amazingly delicious buttery spread which is cookie butter? I bought a jar of it at the store the other day, and MAN is the stuff good. It has half of the amount of sugar, and half of the amount of fat of nutella per serving, and is made with ALL NATURAL ingredients. It has no hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup, and is very low in saturated fat per serving. The stuff is magic, and addicting, and VEGAN. I'm vegan, and thank god I found this stuff. I reccomend it to anyone looking for a sweet treat that really isn't that bad for you(compared to many other spreads and sugary things).

What brand? I live in the uk they well lotus biscoff but it's ingredients include sugar, vegetables oils which I think isn't good.
  • Stilllosing26
    Options
    Have you had the amazingly delicious buttery spread which is cookie butter? I bought a jar of it at the store the other day, and MAN is the stuff good. It has half of the amount of sugar, and half of the amount of fat of nutella per serving, and is made with ALL NATURAL ingredients. It has no hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup, and is very low in saturated fat per serving. The stuff is magic, and addicting, and VEGAN. I'm vegan, and thank god I found this stuff. I reccomend it to anyone looking for a sweet treat that really isn't that bad for you(compared to many other spreads and sugary things).

What brand? I live in the uk they well lotus biscoff but it's ingredients include sugar, vegetables oils which I think isn't good.

It is called Biscoff
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    this sounds amazing :) will keep an eye out for it.... hope it's here too lol
  • Stilllosing26
    Options
    The jar I bought 3 days ago is almost gone! Lol! I need to buy more! It's sooooooo good!
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options

Eating some on a spoon as we speak! Did I mention I'm the healthiest I have been in years? Full of energy, and life!? And at a very healthy weight (BMI of 19). And yes, I'm eating at midnight before a I go to sleep! I am defying the mysterious forces of everyone's beliefs LOL!

And you're male and 18. No mystery as to why you can eat that way. lol
  • pbbagel
    pbbagel Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What is is made out of and how is it healthy?
  • mathmatt
    mathmatt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You lost me at vegan.

It makes me sad when people are so anti-vegan without even trying it first!!

Non-vegans will agree my deserts are better than regular deserts because substitutes such a coconut oil makes them more moist :)

Shhhhh... Don't tell them. It just leaves more for us :smile:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    My niece loves it & puts it on her pancakes instead of maple syrup or butter.

I love it paired with an apple or banana.
  • jadenfox
    jadenfox Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    love it. I finally found some here. I am allergic to tree nuts and peanut butter, my options for spreads are limited. Sunbutter (sunflower seed butter) is blah, and cream cheese can only go on so much.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    You lost me at vegan.

Woman after my own heart.

Vegan, not vegan, if you're not vegan yourself why care? I make vegan dishes occasionally, without intending to make them vegan. They just end up that way. I'm not going to add an animal product just because.