Flexband Vs FitBit

Options
Hi Everyone!

I am looking into different options of the FitBit and Flexband ( or other ones I am unaware of). I was just wondering who has one or has any imput! Please share your thoughts!

Thanks,

Replies

• scoobydooteresa
    scoobydooteresa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i like my fitbit zip i just use it for count my steps tho.:smile:
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Do you mean the Fitbit Flex or the Nike Fuelband? You might get more replies if you specify what you mean by 'Flexband'.
  • loser4realz
    loser4realz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've had my fitbit flex for a couple of weeks now and love it. It is a constant reminder for me to move and I love the competitive spirit it brings out between me and my husband. All in good fun, of course. I really like the sleep data it provides too.
  • scoobydooteresa
    scoobydooteresa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i too would also like to know which one everyone thinks is better out there between all of them i would love to get one for my husband. I just don't know which would be the best for him. I like the ones that also tell you about your sleep for he doesn't sleep all that great and maybe this would be good info to have. for my i love my fitbit zip but i sleep like a baby lol
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Is there one out there that is waterproof and will track calories burned? I take exercise classes in the pool due to a back injury but have no idea how many calories I'm burning!