What's on the menu for breakfast?

Options
2»

Replies

• Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I like two sausage patties with two-three duck eggs and some cheese with some greek yogurt and chia seeds. Yum and so full not interested in lunch.
  • 2605J
    2605J Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes and carrots,1half teaspoon olive oil, 2 corn tortillas, I tb peanut butter,string cheese,coffee 2 t sugar and 1 fourth cup milk
  • babsbod
    babsbod Posts: 29
    Options
    same thing every morning, coffee with real cream and 2 eggs. Some times I will add a piece of bacon or sausage link. This will hold me over till noon.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup of blueberries and 2 TBS of flax seed. Stir and eat. The thicker the oatmeal the better. No milk.
  • micqs
    micqs Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Well this morning I had homemade oatmeal with almond milk and a little brown sugar followed by a Snickerdoodle protein shake. Tomorrow is our Brunch day! We'll have some nitrate free bacon, shredded hashbrowns, scrambled eggs with a little cheese, and possible almond milk pancakes. :) I love Brunch Day!
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I had warm pound cake with sautéed bananas, fresh blueberries, and Greek yogurt.

This sounds pretty damn tasty to me!
  • nam985
    nam985 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    This morning I had some maple yogurt with toasted almonds and chia seeds.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Bran flakes does not sound like much of a treat to me. I think i read that recently that they are quite high in added sugar too. Though i guess it could depend on the brand. I like cornflakes myself. Not so high in sugar and if i have them at all these days i've learnt to leave off the sugar.

Anyway, i'm a big cooking phase and tomorrow morning I'm planning a dish i've never had before which consists of sourdough bread, spinach and chickpeas in a certain melange. I know it doesn't sound promising but the picture looks good and i like all the ingredients.

following that i'll have paw paw

Bran flakes are among the healthiest cereals. Only 3 grams of sugar per serving. Now Raisin Bran... That's a different story :)

Count Chocula or gtfo
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I had two waffles that I scooped my oatmeal with granola on and a side of bacon....oh and coffee
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I usually have the same thing every morning: 1/4 of an avocado, spread on a tortilla and sprinkled with kosher, then topped with one fried egg and one egg white.

This morning I swapped out the avocado for butter, and the tortilla for an apple pie english muffin. I also added 2 slices of bacon :)

That sounds delicious - question for you though. When you eat a part of an avocado, how do you keep the rest of the avocado fresh until you're ready to eat it?

I'm enjoying two scrambled eggs with seasoned salt, a bowl of oatmeal, and a big iced coffee. Yum!

I just stick them in a tupperware in the fridge. They discolor a bit, but taste and spread the same. I eat at least 1/4 per day (I sometimes have another 1/4 for lunch with turkey breast or tuna), so they're never in there long enough to really go bad!

ETA: I had my egg/avocado wrap this morning, but added some wilted spinach, mushrooms and half a banana pepper straight from my garden :)
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Today a had a smothie / milkshake made with 2 bananas, 250 ml almond milk, some oat flakes and ice cream!!!!