30DS

Options
so after all the hype i picked up a copy of 30 day shred last nite, went home popped it in the dvd player and about died.....i thought i was getting in better shape till i popped that dvd in....it is nonstop....of course i couldnt keep up with them so i did the best i could do....i was sweatin and my heart was racin thats all i know lol...im hoping the longer i do it, the better ill get and ill actually be able to keep up with them at some point...ps-i HATE push ups...lol

Replies

• OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    yes...pushups...hate is not a strong enough word. I lovingly refer to her as a B*tch throughout the entire 22 minutes or so.
  • bexstar4eva
    Options
    I stsrted it this morning.... I know how you feel... I was just the same and i'm still shaking now :( Im gonna keep pushing to complete it... Once level one gets easy ill look back think... How unfit was i laughing at myself.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    It is tough but keep doing it...it gets better and you you will definitely get stronger!!! My arms have really started shaping up thanks to that DVD along with a few others I keep in the rotation.
  • emilillymom
    Options
    I was sore after the first couple of days. But I am on day 6 and know that slimmer arms and some tighter abs are just around the corner. Hang in there.
  • Nads
    Nads Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's hard when you 1st start it but you will see the improvement if you keep at it! :) Don't give up! It's mind over matter!

The more you sweat, the more your heart races means your body is changing! Changing for the better!

If it was easy everyone would be doing it!

Keep at it Boys & Girls!
  • ducky0219
    Options
    Amandac6772 - What other DVDs do you use regularly? I have the 30 Day Shred but I need something else to try every other day or so...
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    i have other dvd's but not sure what they are...its been awhile since ive seen them lol....i usually work out on my elliptical for 25 min, do some hand weights, sit ups and (gag) push ups off my medicine ball
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 10 of Level 2... on to Level 3 tomorrow. It is most definitely intense!! Great job on getting through the first day! Continue to push through, and you'll soon start seeing/feeling the results.

For anybody currently doing the 30DS or considering starting it soon, and looking for motivation, support, encouragement, tips and advice along the way, feel free to join in the discussion here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/153946-shreddin-eleven-week-three

Keep up the good work!! :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    When I started the dvd...I was stiff & sore for about 3 days. I didn't do any other exercise with it. Now I also do 50 minutes on the elliptical. I'm now on day 20 and level2...tomorrow I should start level 3, but I'm going to wait a day. I think it will be better to do it on sat. I may need someone to help me up when it's over : )
    Good luck with it: )