Looking for more friends that need to lose around 70 pounds

Options
Hey yall I'm always looking for new friends and I'm looking for friends that need to lose anywhere from 60 pounds or more. I've always been over weight my whole life and I'm sick of looking overwight I'm ready to start looking healthy but I know I need to contraol my sweet tooth and that's hard. I'm always or try and go walking everyday weather premitting of course and I'm also gonna look at doing strength training at home and hopefully get into a gym soon as I can. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I'll do the same in return.

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me .......wishing you much success :bigsmile:
  • xixshaiyaxix
    xixshaiyaxix Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I need to loose about 100 pounds (my BMI is 45). Would love to have ppl in my feed that are on similar journeys =]
  • kem316
    kem316 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just added you:) I need to lose about 80 more lbs
  • wgaue
    wgaue Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 60 + pounds, to get to my lowest adult weight. We've got this!!
  • bangbangchoochootrain
    Options
    I have 70 pounds to go until my goal weight, I'll make sure to add you :)
  • SleepKoala
    Options
    I wouldn't mind more adds from people who need to lose just as much as me too ^^
    It's gonna be a long journey with some set backs here and there but never ever give up! I feel i'm starting ALL OVER again.. tired of complaining about my weight like EVERYday !
  • brenae13
    brenae13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 + also
  • carameldownsized
    carameldownsized Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about the same maybe more depending on how I look add me please and others here please!
  • CourtShaw
    Options
    I want to lose about 70 pounds as well. Add me and we can help each other!