dvdlover
dvdlover Posts: 719 Member
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 head cauliflower separated into florets
3/4 cup mayonnaise light
1/4 cup roasted red peppers
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 small garlic

heat olive oil in 12 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook cauliflower stirring occasionally until golden brown about 10 minutes let cool process cauliflower in food processor or blender with remaining ingredients until smooth Serve if desired with chips crackers or vegetable dippers substitution use 1 bag 16 oz frozen cauliflower thawed
.Amount Per Serving 1 Calories 20 Calories from Fat 15 Total Fat 2 g Saturated Fat 0 g Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 50 mg Total Carbs 1 g Fiber 0 g

http://www.bestfoods.com/recipes/detail/32442/1/cauliflower-hummus

Replies

• suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    sound yummy! I will have to try this!
  • charleyrn3
    Options
    I am new to message boards. Is there a way to save posts like this recipe?
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I am new to message boards. Is there a way to save posts like this recipe?

Not that I know of, however it will show up on your "My Topics" list for a while. I like to just copy/paste nice recipes into a Word document that I save on my computer.

OP--YAY! I have family coming to visit with some dietary restrictions, and I was stumped for a dip idea for the veggie tray. I've got the soy & dairy free mayo that will complete this "allergen/intolerance free" recipe for my mum and dad!:heart::heart: Thank you for your timely post!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    All you have to do is respond to the post and it will be saved in your posts under your name. Hope this helps. Some people just type bump , that brings the recipe to the top of the forums and also saves into your posts. So under your name you will see a number just click on it and everything you responded to is there. Sorry so long winded.
  • charleyrn3
    Options
    Thanks!