fallen off track , motivation

Options
fallen off track in the past two weeks, went on holiday, did workout on holiday but only a few times, it was all inclusive, ate unhealthy but dont really think i over ate.

motivation to go back on track, need to lose 15 pounds :(((

waah waaah

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You need to lose 15 lbs?

How's that going to happen if you don't start now, with the very next food you consume?)

(Is that enough motivation?)
  • skittle316
    skittle316 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yeah I agree with 2nd poster. The best thing after a binge is to just eat like the way you used too. Use the days where you did eat what you want to rethink whether or not you needed that food enough to do it again.

I know sometimes you need the motivation from others, but at the end of the day their words can't affect your actions. You need to rethink your relationship with food. If the diet you're on now isn't for your health I(.e all other types of foods repulse you because you feel they are bad for your health, not weight). Then stop restricting yourself from foods you enjoy, just eat it in moderation. If it's not for your health, you're always going to binge on those foods, gain weight or feel bad.

I descided a long time ago(jk last month) to cut out foods i did not make and eat organic because of how bad processed sugars and food were for me. Ive had jumbo cookies, donuts, cake, pasta, pizza, etc all in my face but i literally can not eat them. I dont have the cravings because i don't want and just can't eat those types of food. It sucks because people always make me feel bad when i say no to those foods. I'm happier now, since binging for me now is eating my moms cooked spinach, fried fish and cheese since I have no idea what seasonings she put. I still crave food but it's food I know that's good for me.

If you don't want to fall of on track, rethink your priorities. Is it a lifestyles change, or a diet? Better just make it both, if completely cutting out food you do crave doesn't work. Still eat them, just enough so you don't crave them to the point of binging. That's something they never tell you when you want to maintain weight loss, have a diet that makes you happy and healthy. Good luck.
  • dolliemo
    Options
    :smile:
  • saanjana
    saanjana Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Try doubling up on your workouts for the next 2 weeks. Instead of working out once a day workout twice. For me, this works surprisingly well, but only if I plan meals ahead - you will be very hungry when you up your workouts, so make sure you know what extra items you eat, that will still help maintain a calorie deficit but also, give energy.

I am a huge fan of dairy, so I double up on my milk and egg intake. I also make an extra fruit salad I at prior to workouts, and eat the eggs/milk afterwards :)
  • charleyrn3
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. And I agree w second poster. Start with your very next meal or snack. Remember: "Nothing tastes as good as being thinner feels" learned that at Weight Watchers. Stay strong and good luck!!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    You took a break, go back to work.

If you want. If you don't want to keep losing, don't! Do what makes you happy. :)