Hi everyone... I'm a newbie looking for buddies!!!

Options
Hi, my name is Anitra I am a 39 year old mom of 5 kiddos. I have missed out on so much of my life, I am determined to make life long changes to better my life not only for my self but for my kids. I am ready to start this journey but would love to have some buddies and make some friends. I know it will be a long journey and hoping making some friends will make it a little easier. Anyone that would like to add me Please feel free. I'm new to all this but I will support and motivate as much as I can!! Thanks everyone I hope to meet and make some new friends :-)

Replies

• eric5577
    eric5577 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Having friends on here is awesome!! They give ya support when you are down or having a bad bay!!! Reading what your fiends do for work outs or what they eat can help you out also!!!

I am sending you a request now!!!

Keep on working!!
  • Time4Change777
    Options
    I have to admit I have used myfitnesspal many many times before, but never connected with anyone. I am determined to stay on track this time and would like some friends to compare notes with along the way. I have a long way to go (50+ lbs) and I can't afford to just let this be something I do for a little while and then go back to downing whatever sweets I can get my hands on. :smile:
  • 2BRockSolid
    Options
    Helloi. I'm new to this whole tracking system for a healthier life. Can/t say I'm Determined....just going to see if I will be consistent. So far I've kept track of my water intake for a week and have started adding some of the exercise.

It would be nice to follow through with the program and receive acceptable results, but my track record isn't that good.

Anyway, suggestions accepted.
  • lorribits69
    Options
    Hi I'm lorraine I'm looking for buddies to help me with my weight loss with some tips on where I go wrong and what I should be doing I've just completed my first week using mfp
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to be your friend...add me, if you like!
  • mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello to you all, and great to hear all your stories. I think when we get to the point where we are taking inventory in life is a clear indication that we have noticed something that needs changing.

I am happy to encourage you guys along your goals and also to let you know as long as you stay connected you are definitely not doing this alone, feel free to add me to your list and welcome aboard.
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request :)
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well....I too have a long way to go and can always use additional support..........welcome:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    sending a friend request your way......look forward to hearing from you.....:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • JZygmunt72
    JZygmunt72 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    add me if you want. its always good to have people on here to support you