Slept in. .. calories?

Hi

I usually sleep from midnight till 8 a.m. I get up eat breakfast. Then remaining meals are generally spread evenly throughout the day

Today I slept in till 11.30am! I ate breakfast at 1145 hmmm just had lunch (3.45pm).... And I still have over 400 calories to eat today

Do I still eat ALL of my calories even though I slept in and won't be awake for as many hours as I usually am?

Replies

• Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    yep (assuming you have your settings as sedentary or lightly active).

If you are normally extremely active during the day then you could reduce your intake by 100 cals or so for today, but that's micromanaging way more than you need to.
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Do I still eat ALL of my calories even though I slept in and won't be awake for as many hours as I usually am?

I sleep longer than I planned to a LOT. If I'm hungry for all my calories then I eat them and if I'm not then I don't.
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    If you're already eating a fairly small amount of calories then you should probably eat them..(based on the remaining 400 calories for dinner which would be more like a snack for me) just a guess as your diary isn't open..
    If you already have a large deficit it's probably better to have it be possibly a little smaller for one day than to underfeed yourself.
    But overall what you do on one day isn't what's going to determine your success, it's what you do regularly(not suggesting that you go on a 10000 calorie binge or anything like that) so it's not really worth stressing about, just do what makes you more comfortable :)
  • Diva_79
    Diva_79 Posts: 66
    If you're already eating a fairly small amount of calories then you should probably eat them..(based on the remaining 400 calories for dinner which would be more like a snack for me) just a guess as your diary isn't open..
    If you already have a large deficit it's probably better to have it be possibly a little smaller for one day than to underfeed yourself.
    But overall what you do on one day isn't what's going to determine your success, it's what you do regularly(not suggesting that you go on a 10000 calorie binge or anything like that) so it's not really worth stressing about, just do what makes you more comfortable :)

Didn't know my diary was closed I've opened it now I'm still new in here