i need some friends and inspiration!

Options
Lar349
Lar349 Posts: 29 Member
Hi there,

I am new back to mfp. Last time I was on here I lost 2 stone but left before reaching my goal and have now managed to go heavier than ever .. I stopped running and my broken scales were not replaced and a am a bit of a greedy bugger!. To be in the middle of my healthy bmi for 5"6 I should be about 10 stone ish .. for me that is a massive 5 stone weight loss!!!

I am looking for anyone else from the UK eating 1200 to 1300 calories a day to share diary entries with me for inspiration or anyone else starting out with roughly the same weight loss to spur me on.

Thanks xx

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Made in the USA but feel free to add me!
  • gmdaniel
    gmdaniel Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend!
  • whitney101681
    Options
    I'm new too. My personal trainer suggested I use this. I would love to be your friend!
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here feel free to add me. I have 37 pounds to lose.....would love to lose it by October:smile:
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    I'm in the US, but would love to share a weight loss journey with you! My friends= more strength!
  • _IronDan_
    _IronDan_ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the uk but I eat a few more calories than you! I'll send you a friend request
  • antredmond
    antredmond Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • sam1053
    sam1053 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm from the U.S. but I'm 5'6 as well with a 1300 calorie allowance. I need to lose 56 pounds. Add me.
  • kazzyroper2407
    Options
    Hi I'm Karen!
    I am in the UK, 5ft 6 also and started using this app 58 days ago.
    My weight has gone from 10 st 6 to 9 st 12, I have 12 more pounds to go and would appreciate working alongside someone :)
    Feel free to add me :smile:
    I'm on 1230 calories a day.
  • Msgrainger
    Msgrainger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a massive cheater and keep finishing my daughter's scraps without logging the calories - happy to help motivate a fellow Brit :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Uk too, but I eat between 2200 and 3000 a day, lol. I can be somewhat greedy too, so I know that feeling well.

The key to successful weight loss, imo, is to find the highest calories at which you are still losing weight, rather than simply hitting the lowest number mfp sets, and doing things the slow and steady way. That way, you are less likely to fall off the wagon once you hit your goal and you will also be keeping your muscle mass, which can tend to be lost alongside fat if you go too extreme on the deficit.
    At least go to the IIFYM site and find your TDEE as you may find you can easily lose nicely on quite a bit over 1200-1300 net. Many, many women on here lose 1-2Ib a week at 1500-1600 net.

Anyway, best of luck and remember to think lifestyle change, not diet.
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm in the UK, have around 4 stone or 60lbs to go....I eat much more than you though! Lol...I like to eat!

Take a look at my profile and then if you fancy drop me a message with a friend request.

Good luck!
  • Lar349
    Lar349 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    excellent I have added you all x
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    In the UK so feel free to add me as well