What phone are you using?

Options
T_Ciku
T_Ciku Posts: 133 Member
I'm buying a new phone next week and I'm so excited, it almost ridiculous. Just curious to know what everyone else is using.

Replies

• agousetis
    agousetis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    iPhone 5s 32GB - White/Silver

Love it.
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    iPhone. The new model is going to come out soon so don't buy the actual one imo.
  • T_Ciku
    Options
    I've never been an Apple person I don't know why. Except for my iPod because no other video/mp3 player comes close. But phone wise I'm an Android girl. I'm switching to Windows phone now. (I have a feeling I'll be stoned for this by Droid die-hards).
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Samsung S4 - I LOVE IT! SOO many FREE apps and it works beautifully with MFP and Fitbit to sync calories/steps etc :)
    This is my 3rd Samsung :-D

ps I've never been an apple/iphone craver either...could have got the iphone 5 cheaper than the S4 but didn't want it.
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    I had a note 2
    2 weeks ago
    it fell
    the screen broke :sad: :sad: :sad:

Using my old iphone 4 now, and thinking of buying LG G3
  • agousetis
    agousetis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've got nothing against Androids, I just have a MacBook, iPad and iMac so I like the way they all play nice together.

If I couldn't have an iPhone....I'd definitely go with the Samsung Galaxy line.
  • T_Ciku
    Options
    Samsung S4 - I LOVE IT! SOO many FREE apps and it works beautifully with MFP and Fitbit to sync calories/steps etc :)
    This is my 3rd Samsung :-D

ps I've never been an apple/iphone craver either...could have got the iphone 5 cheaper than the S4 but didn't want it.

Haha. I've had Samsungs for the past 3 or 4 years!! I really am an addict. But it's time for a change. How is the S4? It's next on my list but currently out of my budget. :(
  • T_Ciku
    Options
    I had a note 2
    2 weeks ago
    it fell

oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! That's why I'm scared of buying a really high end phone. The cost of screen replacement is equivalent to buying a whole new phone, obvi lower end though.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Samsung S5 love it
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I've never been an Apple person I don't know why. Except for my iPod because no other video/mp3 player comes close. But phone wise I'm an Android girl. I'm switching to Windows phone now. (I have a feeling I'll be stoned for this by Droid die-hards).
    Started using the Nokia Lumia Icon 2 months ago and have never been happier with a phone. Doesn't have WP 8.1 yet, but hopefully soon.
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    I had a note 2
    2 weeks ago
    it fell

oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! That's why I'm scared of buying a really high end phone. The cost of screen replacement is equivalent to buying a whole new phone, obvi lower end though.

Buy protective casing. Mine needed a few more days to arrive by mail before the screen broke
  • TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    Iphone 5, I got a case + protective screen at a bestbuy for 60 total but so worth it because I dropped the phone so many times and nothing happened. It's still perfect after every drop. I just throw my phones all over the place now. HiHi
  • FlatTummyTrish
    FlatTummyTrish Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've always had android phones but I wanted a good camera phone as my dslr can be really heavy, I got a Nokia Lumia 1020 and I can tell you Windows is not that bad as they say. You have all the apps you used before, it's easy to use, and I know it's only applicable to this model but the camera is fantastic! :) Only downside, I can't 'like' posts on MFP!
  • Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    The last grade Nokia I could find.

I don't bother having nice technology. I only drop it/drown it/ruin it in a myriad of other ways.

It's liberating in some ways, but occasionally being the only 20-something person I know who hasn't really progressed past the Nokia 3310 is a bit embarrassing.

AH WELL.
  • minionmichjourney
    minionmichjourney Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    oh yeay for today as my new phone arrives.. Samsung s5 from a 3
    love samsung
  • brayman1701
    brayman1701 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Google nexus 5 its the best phone I've ever had :)
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I just replaced my bottom of the line T-mobile/ZTE phone with my first iPhone! It's just a secondhand iPhone 4, but I'm fairly happy with it so far. Other than smashing the screen on day one, though. :|
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'm using A Huawei phone just because it was cheap and had dual sim. I will probably buy a Samsung Galaxy S5 soon and give my phone to somebody. I am getting my dad a Samsung Star as a gift.

I HATE iPhone and everything it stands for.
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I've always had android phones but I wanted a good camera phone as my dslr can be really heavy, I got a Nokia Lumia 1020 and I can tell you Windows is not that bad as they say. You have all the apps you used before, it's easy to use, and I know it's only applicable to this model but the camera is fantastic! :) Only downside, I can't 'like' posts on MFP!

If you haven't yet, try the Pro Shot app for your camera. It's stellar.
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I too am Samsung Galaxy S4 and will get the S5 next, absolutely love my phone and have a zero lemon battery in it that lasts me 2-3 days between charges. I don't think I would ever change from android, absolutely despise Apple, I prefer being able to do what I want to do with my phone not what Apple let me do,